Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Default April 2022 Picture Thread

Spring is here and it is rapidly warming up. Lets see those pictures of your water toys back in use!
    David

2017 Moomba Mojo Max Surf Edition, 2 Pair Wetsounds Rev10s powered by an SD2, 6 pair Wetsounds XS650M and Wetsounds XS12 powered by SD6 all controlled by a WS420. 2 Lumitec SeaBlaze X2 Spectrum underwater lights

SOLD***2008 Mobius LSV, Gravity III , Wake Plate, Z5, Exile SX65c's, Exile XM9s, Exile XI12D, Exile Javelin, Exile 30.2***SOLD

Well....it's no surfboat! But I bought a 22 ft pontoon last weekend. It's a 2008 with a 3.0L 4 cly Mercruiser I/O. Just took all the seats out to take to have them recovered. Runs pretty good and pontoons and floor are solid. Project boat, like I needed another project. But this gives the kids and wife something to drive and hang out on when the Moomba is parked.

Sent from my SM-G781V using Tapatalk
    2021 Moomba Makai
    Black Cherry Metal Flake & Fire Red
    Nibral OJ 15.5x15 Altitude/Wake prop w/1.76 trans v-drive
    Wet Sounds bow speakers & 10's on the Tower & ported sub

Nothing wrong with a toon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    2018 Supra SL400

You doing anything with the carpet?

Would look sweet all gatorstep. Would probably have to cover the wood first with plastic sheeting.

Spending others people money is so easy...lmao
    2015 Moomba Mojo Surf Edition
    4,000lbs
    Manual Flow

Garage is getting close to being done- It will be nice to have a indoor place for the boat.

Indoor half vaulted and half room..Size is 36x50.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    2021 Moomba Max

Garage looks sweet! We are hoping to get a 48x60 going here soon. Already paid for plans and engineering. I think that was the easy part. Still don’t have a price tag yet….
    So when is this "old enough to know better" supposed to kick in?

2001 MobiusV - Slightly Modified...

^^Will it be stick built or pole barn?

I am going to be at about $48-50k having done all the work myself except the concrete work. Price wise- The room in the trusses and vaulted trusses added about $4k over standard trusses. Also keep in mind I bought all the wood last Oct when prices were down, they are double today. I am also doing LP Smart siding (which is expensive)- saving $6k painting it myself.

Guessing if I had contracted out the whole building it would have been $85-100k.
    2021 Moomba Max

Quote Originally Posted by Holdmybeer View Post
    You doing anything with the carpet?

Would look sweet all gatorstep. Would probably have to cover the wood first with plastic sheeting.

Spending others people money is so easy...lmao
    I was actually going to put Gatorstep in it! Then, I decided to clean it first to see how it looked. Came really clean, so it's going to stay a bit longer now. Gotta come up with a sound system now.

2021 Moomba Makai

Brad that garage is sweet! You're gonna love all that space, and what I assume will be a man cave?

2021 Moomba Makai

Quote Originally Posted by brad460 View Post
    ^^Will it be stick built or pole barn?

I am going to be at about $48-50k having done all the work myself except the concrete work. Price wise- The room in the trusses and vaulted trusses added about $4k over standard trusses. Also keep in mind I bought all the wood last Oct when prices were down, they are double today. I am also doing LP Smart siding (which is expensive)- saving $6k painting it myself.

Guessing if I had contracted out the whole building it would have been $85-100k.
    We are going for a monitor building to match our farmhouse style home. It will be stick built and I have to finish it to match the house per our CC&R's so it will be a spendy build compared to a pole barn. Basically like below but on a grander scale with 14' doors and twin cupolas. I'm hoping we could do it with no support poles but since I'm also shooting for a full depth loft in the center bay that is probably unlikely or the beams would be crazy expensive.

I'm planning to do as much as I realistically can but there's no way I would take this on myself. Found a builder who is good to let me take on as little or as much as I want. So I'll for sure run electrical, paint, and eventually insulate and finish. Maybe do the siding.

Been wanting to do this for years but then of course when we finally got close to making it a reality we had a pandemic then a Russian invasion. Plans may change or get delayed once we see the price tag.

So when is this "old enough to know better" supposed to kick in?

2001 MobiusV - Slightly Modified...