Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by HFarr View Post
    That's a really cool video. What lake are you on?

Sent from my SM-G781V using Tapatalk
    Hyco lake in NC. It’s a nice lake but very narrow. So when it gets busy it’s a complete dud.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Mxmark4 View Post
    Ouch! I can see how it got you! Glad you are ok! I landed on the foil once and swore never again. Hurts when it gets you.
    Kicking the wing or hitting your shin while it’s underwater and you get ready to ride hurt 1,000,000x more times than this!

Either way, I’ve obviously confirmed it’s danger

I’m traveling for the next 10 days for work, unfortunately. But I can’t wait to get back on it. Sadly, it’ll likely be wetsuit season then.

On the foil front I have grabbed a couple new things to try and up my foil game. First up is the Slingshot Quantum 100 wing. Big wing made for pumping. Hoping to learn to dock start this year. The second is I got a killer deal on a Liquid Force Nebula 3'8" board. Having ridden one coupled with two different foils I fell in love with the board and Overtons has them on sale for half off right now. So if you ate in need of a second board or looking to downsize boards for pumping this is a great deal. https://www.overtons.com/liquid-forc...rd-759873.html
    2019 Craz
    OJ 950
    Wakemakers bags
    Heatercraft triple heater

Bro. How are you liking the shorter board? All my research tells me a shorter board is squirmier…but my new board is 1” shorter and a ton less volume and so much better!

Check out the video from today!

Btw - thanks Mark for getting me into foiling. I love surfing…but the feeling and sensation of floating just doesn’t compare to anything else.

https://youtu.be/wtHo6cYK0_E

That does look like fun! I didn't quite catch that sound, or word, at the very end when you slipped over the wave! LOL

2021 Moomba Makai
    Black Cherry Metal Flake & Fire Red
    Nibral OJ 15.5x15 Altitude/Wake prop w/1.76 trans v-drive
    Wet Sounds bow speakers & 10's on the Tower & ported sub

Quote Originally Posted by eder10986 View Post
    Bro. How are you liking the shorter board? All my research tells me a shorter board is squirmier…but my new board is 1” shorter and a ton less volume and so much better!

Check out the video from today!

Btw - thanks Mark for getting me into foiling. I love surfing…but the feeling and sensation of floating just doesn’t compare to anything else.

https://youtu.be/wtHo6cYK0_E

Just ordered this morning. Buddy has same board and I love the way it rides. It's very low volume. Won't float ya like the big slingshot boards but so much fun to ride. My back is jacked up ATM so no riding for me until I get where I cN walk. Might have to come fix me!
    2019 Craz
    OJ 950
    Wakemakers bags

On the foil front I have grabbed a couple new things to try and up my foil game. First up is the Slingshot Quantum 100 wing. Big wing made for pumping. Hoping to learn to dock start this year. The second is I got a killer deal on a Liquid Force Nebula 3'8" board. Having ridden one coupled with two different foils I fell in love with the board and Overtons has them on sale for half off right now. So if you ate in need of a second board or looking to downsize boards for pumping this is a great deal. https://www.overtons.com/liquid-forc...rd-759873.html
    So true! I was just telling Blaine about this deal over the weekend. His buddy was looking for a new board.

It’s a great deal for a good board.

2018 Supra SL400

Quote Originally Posted by MJHSupra View Post
    So true! I was just telling Blaine about this deal over the weekend. His buddy was looking for a new board.

It’s a great deal for a good board.

Well, Blaine is the reason I got to ride this board so I guess it's his fault I am spending more money. I almost have enough to make 2 setups out of the sling shot. A few bolts a fuselage and a rear wing, and I could have a beginner and an advanced setup to take out.
    2019 Craz
    OJ 950
    Wakemakers bags

Well, Blaine is the reason I got to ride this board so I guess it's his fault I am spending more money. I almost have enough to make 2 setups out of the sling shot. A few bolts a fuselage and a rear wing, and I could have a beginner and an advanced setup to take out.
    Do it!!!!

That’s a dare!!!

And sorry about the back, brother. Hit me up anytime if you need anything

Quote Originally Posted by HFarr View Post
    That does look like fun! I didn't quite catch that sound, or word, at the very end when you slipped over the wave! LOL

Don’t try it unless you never want to go back to regular surfing!!

Foiling has definitely been the most challenging water sport for me to learn…and I have a long way to go. But it has also been so fulfilling to make progress and it’s insanely satisfying to fool out on the second wave!! Pure silence and chilling!!

Give it a shot if you know anyone local who has a setup. If you’re ever in the RDU area I’d be happy to take you out.

Goes for anyone here