Default Ballast for Ski Locker 03 Mobius

22 hours on the Mobius and Kids want bigger wake. Back ballast works well but doesnt seem to generate size. I would prefer to conceal the ballast in the front ski locker. Can anyone recomend a brand or size that fits well. Thanks for the help.
    Living Well Is The Best Revenge!

The fly high locker sack fits almost perfectly in the front ski locker. It holds around 375 lbs and you should be able to get it for $90 at most places. If you want an even bigger wake, look in to getting two 350 lb. sacks and but them on either side of your motor box.

In my 2001 Mobius I am running a Skylon Locker Sac. It claims to be 600LBS and fits very well into the ski locker, it sells for about $129.00. Actually there is plenty of room for more length wise but not width wise. I am running a Barefoot Industries 375LBS tube sac under the rear seat, You can fit 2 bags of 55LBS sand on each side of the rear bag with plenty of room. I also have several more sand bags for placement depending on the amount of people on the boat. This setup is totally hidden and helps add quite a bit to the size of the wake. Now that I think about it though, I think your boat has a hard tank in the back.

Another option for a locker sac is www.letsgoride.com
    They make great products, a lot of good feedback on them, and they can custom make any size sac for you. The costs are very competitive to do this.

Goodluck
    Richard
    2001 Mobius

Has anyone tried adding the stock center bag, it plumbs in to the current system and it comes with accesories? I am looking at adding that and a small sack in the rear locker.