So.. I’m new. I’m two weeks into my first surf boat ownership and its been great. 2022 Moomba Max. It’s only been my wife and I so getting the wave dialed in has been a bit of a pain of trial and error. Changing wake plate settings, auto wake, ballast bag fill points, surf plates, on and on and on. She’s not particularly savvy with the settings so trying to yell to her while on the wave and explain what to change has been a bit frustrating haha.. all that aside, i think we dialed in the right settings manually, and autowake kinda sucks.. or maybe I’m just not understanding it, I dont know..

Either way, because Im the kind of person that can never leave well-enough alone, I’ve been researching ballast upgrades.

Im thinking about going with the wakemakers rear bag factory replacement to add more ballast weight to the boat.

When we built the boat, I didn’t option for the G6 pump system because im cheap and thought i could do it myself. There seems to be no information out there for doing this and if im upgrading to bigger bags with longer fill times, i think i want to get some additional pumps for this.

Has anyone done it? Im interested to see how the G6 ballast system is plumbed and wired. If anyone could offer an insight, I would greatly appreciate it.