Question 2010 LSV pricing

We will be selling our 2010 LSV soon and I am trying to find out how to price it. When selling, what do you guys use to set price? KBB, NADA, Boat trader, etc? I've looked at some ads but it seems there is no rhyme or reason on pricing.

It has 444.2 hours on it, tandem dual axle aluminum trailer, a few signs of wear in the upholstery (two cushions are starting to separate at the seams - was going to re-upholster next year if we kept it), but other than the upholstery it's in great condition. I'm in the SW Houston area (Sugar Land to be exact).

Can someone point me in the right direction? I want to price it accordingly - not wanting to rip anyone off and not wanting to get fleeced either.
    Last edited by TL7; 03-07-2022 at 10:28 AM. Reason: spelling
    Current: 2010 LSV
    Previous: 2007 Outback

I always check local pricing craigs list fb marketplace etc, then start looking at the broader area with only inboards, boat trader. I always put it out slightly higher too so there room for negotiation. Currently trying to sell my malibu sunsetter. Not really trying to give it away, but im still asking 10k less than nada on it. NADA is amount bank will loan against, KBB is closer to true values but if the market is hot I ask over kbb price. Good luck seling it
    2019 Craz
    OJ 950
    Wakemakers bags
    Heatercraft triple heater

check Inboardsonly.com for comparisons.
    Scott
    2021 Craz
    2007 Mobius LSV
    1997 Sea Ray 190

For comparison - https://portland.craigslist.org/clk/...454083610.html

I'm thinking this guy got 14 years out of it and it is probably selling for close to what he paid?
    So when is this "old enough to know better" supposed to kick in?

2001 MobiusV - Slightly Modified...