Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

I’m picking my 22 mojo up here in a week. Coming from a 12 mojo I ran stock center , 1100 rears and 300 led in the nose with suck gate. I could ride my wave for days.

The 22 is heavier, more ballast so I am just tossing in the 300lb of led and see were I get. Crew mainly is my 3 kids wife and sometimes a few tag along kids.

I would Have to imagine the wave will be better than the old mojo.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Nick

2012 moomba mojo 2.5
    2005 Moomba outback-sold

Excited to see what Wakemakers has in store for our Mojos
    Lake Wylie, NC/SC
    2021 Moomba Mojo

Quote Originally Posted by Ironcross25 View Post
    Coming from a 12 mojo I ran stock center , 1100 rears and 300 led in the nose with suck gate. I could ride my wave for days.

The 22 is heavier, more ballast so I am just tossing in the 300lb of led and see were I get. Crew mainly is my 3 kids wife and sometimes a few tag along kids.

I would Have to imagine the wave will be better than the old mojo.
    I would have thought this also but found it wasn't immediately so for us. We run a light crew and definitely had to add weight beyond stock and spend some time (say, 25-50 hours) learning Autowake before we felt our wave was better than what our previous boat (2005 LSV) was giving us. You are essentially dialing the new boat in all over again. If you spent 100 hours adjusting your previous boat to give you an amazing wave, it will take some part of that to get you back there with your new boat (in my opinion). I'm hoping the new software update helps with that this year but definitely do not bring people you want to impress on the first ride! Lots of quirks. Lots to learn, especially with Autowake.
    2021 Mojo, 6.2L Raptor 400/1.76, Acme 3407 15.5x13, G6, Flow3, +6500 lbs ballast
    2005 Mobius LSV (sold)
    Windermere Lake, B.C., 2800' Elevation
    2021 Mojo Mods

Thanks everyone for the feedback. I may hold off for a bit on any lead until I learn more about this wakemakers pacakage. I do have a 850lbs sumo sack and pump that we used on the 13 Mojo when we had a light crew, was trying to get away from this but it will maybe fit the bill for the time being. A couple hundred pounds of lead would be fine I suppose but I really don't want to drag 1,000 extra pounds all the time. Hopefully Spring comes soon, I'd like to get some hours on the meter before we load the boat too much. I'll be interested to hear what works best for everyone with this boat, I'm super excited to get on the water and have fun again!
    Last edited by uniwarking; 03-10-2022 at 09:14 PM.
    2022 Moomba Mojo
    2013 Moomba Mojo 2.5 (sold)

Tow - 2019 Ford F150 Ecoboost

Last season I didn't add any extra weight to the boat but had plenty of different passenger combos..

0 passengers (0lbs)- can't hardly ride rope less
    5 passengers (700lbs)-Decent little wave can ride okay needs a touch more for a truly good wave
    10 passengers (1400lbs)- Great wave easy to shape and ride
    15 passengers (2100lbs)- Huge wave boat does well can ride really far back all the way to the platform smoothly
    17 passengers + enough coolers and beer to kill all on board (2500+lbs)- Wave is so strong you can't go off the swim platform as it sucks you off of it. Boat struggles a little bit to keep speed with 400 engine and standard prop at 1500' elevation.

So depending on you normal passenger load id add them and try to get about 2000lbs of additional ballast.
    Also what scares me about 1000lbs of lead is you add 10+ people to the boat and you might run into being a little to heavy imo
    Josh
    2021 Mojo, Sold 7/15/22
    2023 Supreme S240, on order