Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

I talked to my investment advisor yesterday and the higher gas prices is slowing down the economy as the administration is working toward so the interest hike planned for March won't occur. The administration is getting their $15 minimum wage also using inflation and the lack of people willing to work.

Letting situations control the government instead of the other way around will be reflected at the polls.
    1998 Mobius
    310 HP PCM
    SOLD

Quote Originally Posted by larry_arizona View Post

There is no way the US has granted more drilling permits in 2021 based on Joe’s first day of Executive Orders.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    At least he had some sources to back what he said, and not "there's no way"

Just saying, slam the guy for his sources but not providing any of your own makes me think your boat is taking on water over the starboard gunwale

I try to stay apolitical, especially on the interwebs, but it's fun to throw stuff at both sides and see the reaction
    2020 Supra SA

Not looking forward to the gas station later today for the Excursion. But comparing TN to CA prices, we are still good . . . and the lakes suck here so don't move here!!
    2018 Supra SL400

so where will gas prices land at for the summer? when we will see it below $3? Below $2 again?
    Josh
    2021 Mojo, Sold 7/15/22
    2023 Supreme S240, on order

Quote Originally Posted by MJHSupra View Post
    Not looking forward to the gas station later today for the Excursion. But comparing TN to CA prices, we are still good . . . and the lakes suck here so don't move here!!
    Yessir, filled my truck yesterday for 145 (diesel) super fun. And agreed TN sucks, move along nothing to see here....
    2020 Supra SA

You have to consider the source of the article. The main news sources are obviously not news. There are plenty of other articles pointing in the exact opposite direction to the article he posted. Its not worth it to post them all. But again, when you shut down pipe lines, increase regulations and decide we will buy Russian oil, then russia invades a country this is what happens. We are financing the war, its where Putin gets his money. The goal should be shutting them down so they can't do what they are doing. That includes being energy independent, but when you have green freaks running the show that causes problems. Its pretty much common sense.

Quote Originally Posted by SONIC View Post
    At least he had some sources to back what he said, and not "there's no way"

Just saying, slam the guy for his sources but not providing any of your own makes me think your boat is taking on water over the starboard gunwale

I try to stay apolitical, especially on the interwebs, but it's fun to throw stuff at both sides and see the reaction
    I only challenged his sources of data as leaning left.

I could throw a few right leaning sources to counter, but what’s the point?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    2021 Supra SA 400
    2018 Supra SA 400 (SOLD)
    Michigan

I thought the whole point of surf systems was that we don't have to list the boat anymore. I guess what I'm trying to say is; can't we all just get along?

Quote Originally Posted by mgswake View Post
    I thought the whole point of surf systems was that we don't have to list the boat anymore. I guess what I'm trying to say is; can't we all just get along?
    Unless your boat runs on batteries, I would say nope.
    1998 Mobius
    310 HP PCM
    SOLD

Quote Originally Posted by zabooda View Post
    Unless your boat runs on batteries, I would say nope.
    At this rate my boat will be running on two oars and playing music until the battery dies..

New thread, solar panels on Bimini to charge batteries

Aren't the thrusters electric? run time to crab walk boat to cove? @larry
    Josh
    2021 Mojo, Sold 7/15/22
    2023 Supreme S240, on order