Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 89101112 LastLast

And this ladies and gentlemen is why boat forums shouldn't delve into politics.
    2020 Supra SA

Quote Originally Posted by Mxmark4 View Post
    Back to gas prices.... Kroger gives 4x fuel points on gift card purchases. Im using my credit card to get 3% on groceries by purchasing kroger gift cards. Then I use the gift cards to buy our groceries and take my fuel tanks and fill them each time I get gas. This is my fuel scheme for the summer. So I get 3% back on the cost of the cards via cash back on my credit cards and the fuel points add up to save me around .40 cents a gallon. Bout the best I can do to be able to ride this summer. Otherwise boat is gonna be doing a lot of sitting.
    I like this idea. Our Safeway/Albertsons limit you to 25 gal using discount points. Kroger /Fred Meyer I’ve never seen a limit. My father in law actually got the Kroger credit card because it’s the closest store to their house plus has a fuel station. He’s a retired VP of finance for a bank so he might be onto something.
    So when is this "old enough to know better" supposed to kick in?

2001 MobiusV - Slightly Modified...

Default Gas prices summer 2022

All for deleting entire thread due to politics.

It was funny though, thread started prior to Russia attacking Ukraine, yet Biden blaming #putinpricehike

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by larry_arizona; 03-10-2022 at 11:36 AM.
    2021 Supra SA 400
    2018 Supra SA 400 (SOLD)
    Michigan

Quote Originally Posted by SONIC View Post
    And this ladies and gentlemen is why boat forums shouldn't delve into politics.
    EXACTLY! I come here to talk boating and NOT politics. If you want to talk politics then take it somewhere else, or at least to the off topic section
    Scott
    2021 Craz
    2007 Mobius LSV
    1997 Sea Ray 190

Quote Originally Posted by 996scott View Post
    EXACTLY! I come here to talk boating and NOT politics. If you want to talk politics then take it somewhere else, or at least to the off topic section
    Who is the mod that can delete this thread?

2021 Supra SA 400
    2018 Supra SA 400 (SOLD)
    Michigan

Man, I feel like a jackace and an idiot. I was just wondering if the prices were gonna affect water time for people this summer. Didn’t mean to start such a heated political debate.

Quote Originally Posted by mgswake View Post
    Man, I feel like a jackace and an idiot. I was just wondering if the prices were gonna affect water time for people this summer. Didn’t mean to start such a heated political debate.
    You didn’t do anything wrong. It was a fair thread to start. Just some world events happened after.

No biggie, maybe Bergermaister can hit the reset button.

2021 Supra SA 400
    2018 Supra SA 400 (SOLD)
    Michigan

Quote Originally Posted by mgswake View Post
    Oh no worries man not your fault, just the way it played out.
    2020 Supra SA

no worries, it's a good question and valid topic because it will effect all of us. Just went sideways is all.
    Scott
    2021 Craz
    2007 Mobius LSV
    1997 Sea Ray 190

Quote Originally Posted by bergermaister View Post
    I like this idea. Our Safeway/Albertsons limit you to 25 gal using discount points. Kroger /Fred Meyer I’ve never seen a limit. My father in law actually got the Kroger credit card because it’s the closest store to their house plus has a fuel station. He’s a retired VP of finance for a bank so he might be onto something.
    Kroger has a 35 gallon limit. My boat holds 40. Plan to top off the cars and fill 20 galons worth of my race jugs any time I go there. That way one of my cars gets filled andI have a steady suply of fuel for the boat. Wifes car holds 15 or so and my mini holds about 13. So should be a plenty big share to fill boat with.
    2019 Craz
    OJ 950
    Wakemakers bags
    Heatercraft triple heater