Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

So very true

Sent from my SM-G781V using Tapatalk
    2021 Moomba Makai
    Black Cherry Metal Flake & Fire Red
    Nibral OJ 15.5x15 Altitude/Wake prop w/1.76 trans v-drive
    Wet Sounds bow speakers & 10's on the Tower & ported sub

Quote Originally Posted by htfit View Post
    Oil is traded in the futures market. I think the argument that the keystone pipeline would not be open until 2023, so it wouldn't affect oil prices right now is one of those half truths. There are many cross currents and there is not just one reason oil goes up or down.

All I know for sure is I wish I would of bought more oil producers back in March of 2020! But when the police threaten to take you to jail unless you close your business you tend to want to hold onto as much cash as possible.

What is really crazy is that the discussion of covid and the absolutely insane response of the govt is no longer talked about. We locked you up, forced you and your 5 year old to take experimental jab, forced you to wear a mask which is now common knowledge is ineffective, but nothing to see hear folks, look over there squirrel, I mean war.

Sent from my SM-G975U1 using Tapatalk
    Omg they made me put on a mask.the horror, my life is ruined. Lol.. Next they'll require you to wear seat belts! Or ban drinking and driving!..hahahaha
    http://www.instgram.com/jlyons30
    2002 Moomba Mobius LSV - Sold
    2006 Moomba Mobius LSV - Sold
    2017 Moomba Craz - Enzos, Lead

Quote Originally Posted by parrothd View Post
    Omg they made me put on a mask.the horror, my life is ruined. Lol.. Next they'll require you to wear seat belts! Or ban drinking and driving!..hahahaha
    It is usually hard to have a debate with someone when they are so emotionally charged, especially when they have been sold a narrative the past 2 years, but I ask, where do you draw the line?

Masks, ok... like you said not a big deal, just wear the mask.

Next I can't go to the restaurant without the jab? Ok, they said it was for the greater good. Fine, get the shot. Next, the vaccine doesn't really stop spread or infection? Ok... but what, we can't even talk about it or threatened to be canceled? Ok.

What I can't keep my business open because it is non-essential? Says who?

Well, that can be horror, in fact I think it goes without saying that it did ruin people's lives.

So yeah, masks, no big deal, but again, where do you draw the line?

It is a very slippery slope my boating friend and if we don't be careful, there may come a time when the tides turn and all of sudden there is a new "mandate" that you don't want or agree with that could ruin your life.

- Jason
    2019 Moomba Max

Quote Originally Posted by htfit View Post
    It is usually hard to have a debate with someone when they are so emotionally charged, especially when they have been sold a narrative the past 2 years, but I ask, where do you draw the line?

Masks, ok... like you said not a big deal, just wear the mask.

Next I can't go to the restaurant without the jab? Ok, they said it was for the greater good. Fine, get the shot. Next, the vaccine doesn't really stop spread or infection? Ok... but what, we can't even talk about it or threatened to be canceled? Ok.

What I can't keep my business open because it is non-essential? Says who?

Well, that can be horror, in fact I think it goes without saying that it did ruin people's lives.

So yeah, masks, no big deal, but again, where do you draw the line?

It is a very slippery slope my boating friend and if we don't be careful, there may come a time when the tides turn and all of sudden there is a new "mandate" that you don't want or agree with that could ruin your life.

Your location says Texas, didnt your governor ban mask mandates? And I can't believe theres vaccine requirements for restaurants?
    I guess if your business got closed you should not vote for those guys again?

Sorry you got misinformation from your news provider, but vaccines only reduce your chances of getting really sick and dying. It does not magically kill or prevent you from getting covid or spreading it. The only thing it does is helps make your symptoms less severe.

Your location says Texas, didnt your governor ban mask mandates? And I can't believe theres vaccine requirements for restaurants?
    I guess if your business got closed you should not vote for those guys again?

Sorry you got misinformation from your news provider, but vaccines only reduce your chances of getting really sick and dying. It does not magically kill or prevent you from getting covid or spreading it. The only thing it does is helps make your symptoms less severe.
    That's not what cancel culture said when it all started. They told us if we didn't get the vaccine that meant we wanted to kill grandma! But seems you've casually forgot about that from watching your news source. Yes, there were vaccine requirements in some states to eat inside a restaurant, go to a concert, be able to do business. I don't care how this mess gets ended, but it needs to.
    2018 Supra SA400 aka The Ron Burgandy
    2011 Sea-Doo Wake 155
    2015 Mojo Surf, sold...2013 Axis A22 Recon Edition, sold...2010 Axis A22, sold...2007 Maxum 1800sr3, sold

Quote Originally Posted by KnoxMojo View Post
    That's not what cancel culture said when it all started. They told us if we didn't get the vaccine that meant we wanted to kill grandma! But seems you've casually forgot about that from watching your news source. Yes, there were vaccine requirements in some states to eat inside a restaurant, go to a concert, be able to do business. I don't care how this mess gets ended, but it needs to.
    I'm mean by not getting vaccinated you kinda are trying to kill them.. Lol.. You know there's something bad and you could help prevent it but don't do it? Where are these mandates that are impacting you?

I'm mean by not getting vaccinated you kinda are trying to kill them.. Lol.. You know there's something bad and you could help prevent it but don't do it? Where are these mandates that are impacting you?
    Now you're talking out both sides of your mouth. The vaccine only protects yourself, not others, even you said that. You're just wanting to argue. Not taking your bait. These mandates have impacted many facets of our lives with us and our little girl. The rest is none of your business and nobody needs to answer to you. Enjoy your summer.
    2018 Supra SA400 aka The Ron Burgandy
    2011 Sea-Doo Wake 155
    2015 Mojo Surf, sold...2013 Axis A22 Recon Edition, sold...2010 Axis A22, sold...2007 Maxum 1800sr3, sold

Back to gas prices.... Kroger gives 4x fuel points on gift card purchases. Im using my credit card to get 3% on groceries by purchasing kroger gift cards. Then I use the gift cards to buy our groceries and take my fuel tanks and fill them each time I get gas. This is my fuel scheme for the summer. So I get 3% back on the cost of the cards via cash back on my credit cards and the fuel points add up to save me around .40 cents a gallon. Bout the best I can do to be able to ride this summer. Otherwise boat is gonna be doing a lot of sitting.
    2019 Craz
    OJ 950
    Wakemakers bags
    Heatercraft triple heater

You all know the answer here, just go buy an electric truck to pull your electric boat and convert your homes to electric heat or just move to a state that doesn’t require you to heat your home at all.

Shame on you if you drive a big fuel guzzling truck/suv.

Everyone can afford the Green lifestyle, the elites can, so why can’t you?

Climate crisis is worse than any war according to John Kerry who clearly is flying around the world in his electric Jet.

Al Gore’s carbon footprint is zero too.

Green man, do it for the children.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    2021 Supra SA 400
    2018 Supra SA 400 (SOLD)
    Michigan

$55k for a cheap POS electric car.. about $8k for the hook up in your garage. Yah the middle class isn't getting hit by dem's? yah.. And to hear the press sec talk about the permits. What a joke! no one will drill when they know 100% they will never build a pipeline to get it out of the drilling site. Your gov't is lying to you and letting the green crazy people run this country. And to think American's are hurting because the fed's running this country just don't want to say "we were wrong". And gas pricing were rising even before this war happened so another lie they are trying to sell you.
    Last edited by Jason1975; 03-10-2022 at 10:56 AM.