Default 3M Boat Protection and ECO Interior Protection

I'm just finalizing the purchase of a 2022 Craz. The dealer is promoting the addition of the 3M film on the exterior of the boat to protect it from dings, scratches, etc.... Also promoting the ECO spray on the entire boat including seats, class, etc to protect from staining, etc. I generally avoid extended warranties and dealer add-ons, but figured I'd check with this group to get opinions on these products for these boats. At the price, I don't want to cheap out and avoid something that is a really good idea.

If it matters, the hull is all white and interior is tan and white

All input appreciated.

I have to be honest. Never heard of either of those.

Sent from my SM-G781V using Tapatalk
    2021 Moomba Makai
    Black Cherry Metal Flake & Fire Red
    Nibral OJ 15.5x15 Altitude/Wake prop w/1.76 trans v-drive
    Wet Sounds bow speakers & 10's on the Tower & ported sub

never added anything to any of our boats and not a single issue BUT that said if I had it to do all over again, I would put a 3m clear bra product on the rear transom. we never had many scratches but have been on a few boats that did. rest of the boat tho, if you are good at wipedowns and keeping the hull clean, there's no need to add any film. white is the easiest color to keep clean and spot free with some light work after each outing.

same thing with the interior. use a good UV cleaner each time and nothing is needed...

all imo. if you are lazy, not good at, or care about cleaning a 100k purchase then those might be good ideas. I am with hfarr tho on the eco spray. sounds like a newer version of "Trucoat"
    '06 Supra Launch 20SSV-gone but never forgotten

Paint protection films work great and are just a tough sacrificial layer that is a good idea for high rash areas like the transom or sides that can contact a dock.

I am going to guess you mean IGL eco shield spray which is a spray on coating typically used on top of paint protection films.

There is no right or wrong here. Your boat, your call.

Had a few boards scuff the transom, but they were minor and buff out easy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    2021 Supra SA 400
    2018 Supra SA 400 (SOLD)
    Michigan