Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Jon View Post
    I spoke to your dealer yesterday about the software update. The software update will have to be done by your dealer or with instructions from your dealer. This mid season 2022 update is a little more involved than updates in the past. You upload with a usb which is pretty easy but then there are some items to go in and adjust or turned off/on depending on your needs. Recalibration of some items may be needed also. Some of these items are under the dealer settings protected by a dealer passcode.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Jon, thank you. Your feedback is much appreciated. I will reach out to my dealer then, I have a couple other items to follow up on anyway.
    2022 Moomba Mojo
    2013 Moomba Mojo 2.5 (sold)

Tow - 2019 Ford F150 Ecoboost

What would you expect the charge to be for a dealer to do this?

Sent from my SM-G781V using Tapatalk
    2021 Moomba Makai
    Black Cherry Metal Flake & Fire Red
    Nibral OJ 15.5x15 Altitude/Wake prop w/1.76 trans v-drive
    Wet Sounds bow speakers & 10's on the Tower & ported sub

I’d check with your dealer. The software update is quick….5 minutes at most. From there it’s just talking with your dealer to adjust or customize what you want the AutoWake system to do according to how you use the boat. A large part of this is behind the dealer password protected side. If anything needs recalibrated, however, it will have to be done on the water. The on water part only takes 20 minutes or so.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My dealer did it for free.

Anyone know what the newest update did to the software? Last year's added a few screens to autowake that were very helpful. I can't find any information on what the new update does.

They did my update last fall for free and are here doing my 100 hour service and updating the software for the new update but the guy doing the install doesn't know what is in the update.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigs28 View Post
    Anyone know what the newest update did to the software? Last year's added a few screens to autowake that were very helpful. I can't find any information on what the new update does.

They did my update last fall for free and are here doing my 100 hour service and updating the software for the new update but the guy doing the install doesn't know what is in the update.
    The newest 2022 update gives you a lot more customization as to what your AutoWake system does for you according to how you want to use it. This includes adjustability of the new smart tech features and also allowing you to use the tools of AutoWake in many different ways according to how you use your boat. All dealers have been supplied with plenty of material to make themselves familiar with what the update offers.

I did the 22 update last fall but it was posted on here there was another update in January, just a couple months ago but can't find any real info on that update.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigs28 View Post
    I did the 22 update last fall but it was posted on here there was another update in January, just a couple months ago but can't find any real info on that update.
    Ya would be nice if we could get that one as well! I suspect someone will have a copy of it soon enough. Pulling the boat and towing it 2.5 hours for something I can do myself is not high on my list. Especially since she is all ready for the season and back on the lift.
    2019 Makai
    Raptor 450 w/ 1.76 Trans
    WakeMakers 1350s in the rear & 1K in Lead

I plan to take my boat down to the dealer on Friday to get this update. There are a few other minor issues that need to be taken care of but parts are not in yet. It stinks that I have to drive 2.5 hours each way myself and wait for this update to be done... but I want to be ready to roll once the weather allows. I wish this is something I could do myself, I'm pretty savvy when it comes to tech, hopefully this becomes more streamlined in the future.
    2022 Moomba Mojo
    2013 Moomba Mojo 2.5 (sold)

Tow - 2019 Ford F150 Ecoboost

My dealer is 2.5 hours away as well. I pay the mobile fee to have them come to me.