Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Default Latest Software 2022 Mojo? Listing issues!

Hey all, I was hoping someone could tell me what the latest software is and where I can get it, besides the dealership since they are quite far away. We got our boat at the end of last season and only got out on it for an hour or so before we had to put it up for the year. We noticed a hard list to the starboard side while cruising without Autowake engaged. If we selected the “go home” preset the boat leveled out. We only had 4 people in the boat evenly distributed and the ballast was empty. I believe the left side surf tab was not retracting and was deployed to some degree. I’ve tinkered with it a bit in the garage and I found that you can “reset” the tab to retract it. We really won’t have a chance to get the boat in the water again this year and this was really alarming and unsafe so hopefully this is a non-issue next year. I also didn’t see any indicators/controls for the flow 3 yaw tabs besides the same “reset” option in settings. I’m wondering if I have the correct software installed… or perhaps this defect is know with current software. I took a snap shot of the screen that shows the details.

Mojo Screen SW.jpg

Thanks!
    2022 Moomba Mojo
    2013 Moomba Mojo 2.5 (sold)

Tow - 2019 Ford F150 Ecoboost

Perhaps you accidentally left the surf tab deployed? Did you ensure the surf tab toggle was back in the center? Go Home mode uses both of the surf tabs to level out the boat.

One time I had my tabs freak out and stay deployed when messing around with auto wake, even when surf was set to center and auto wake turned off. I had to cycle the batteries off/on to get the deployed tab to fix itself.
    2019 Moomba Max "MOOMBAE"
    Mods: Wakemakers upgrade + 500 lbs of lead
    2016 Yamaha AR192 - sold

Well, it’s hard to know for certain I suppose but we didn’t use the switch. It was odd too that a tab would stay deployed when we were going 25+ and the screen indicated auto wake was off and neither surf side was indicated. I wish I had more time to tinker with it while we were out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    2022 Moomba Mojo

Im on my boat right now and trying to figure out why im listing hard starboard as well. Go home leveling is not doing anything. Surf switch or autowake or surf button on screen are not engaged. It says both tabs are at 0. Ive checked my rear bags both are empty and weight is evenly distributed. Im actually filling port rear ballast to 40% to get a level ride.

Quote Originally Posted by uniwarking View Post
    Hey all, I was hoping someone could tell me what the latest software is and where I can get it, besides the dealership since they are quite far away. We got our boat at the end of last season and only got out on it for an hour or so before we had to put it up for the year. We noticed a hard list to the starboard side while cruising without Autowake engaged. If we selected the “go home” preset the boat leveled out. We only had 4 people in the boat evenly distributed and the ballast was empty. I believe the left side surf tab was not retracting and was deployed to some degree. I’ve tinkered with it a bit in the garage and I found that you can “reset” the tab to retract it. We really won’t have a chance to get the boat in the water again this year and this was really alarming and unsafe so hopefully this is a non-issue next year. I also didn’t see any indicators/controls for the flow 3 yaw tabs besides the same “reset” option in settings. I’m wondering if I have the correct software installed… or perhaps this defect is know with current software. I took a snap shot of the screen that shows the details.

Mojo Screen SW.jpg

Thanks!
    Not sure if it will fix whatever possible issue going on with your boat but the software you have is not the most recent software. Who is your dealer?

Quote Originally Posted by Jon View Post
    Not sure if it will fix whatever possible issue going on with your boat but the software you have is not the most recent software. Who is your dealer?

Hello Jon. My dealer is Grace Marine in LeClaire Iowa. I sent them the details of what was going right after we took the first test ride. I'm sure they'll be willing to help once I can get it to them, I was just hoping I could do the update on my own as they are 2.5+ hrs each way and we'll have winter weather and roads for a couple months yet. I'd sure like to put a few more hours on before I have to take it in for service since I'll have to take it down for the ~10 hr service and such anyway.
    Last edited by uniwarking; 02-20-2022 at 10:13 PM.
    2022 Moomba Mojo

Any other input on SW guys? I thought I'd read something at some point on the forums of SW being made available and a usb port on the boat. I've done plenty of firmware/software updates so this should be pretty simple assuming the right SW is provided.
    2022 Moomba Mojo

I spoke to your dealer yesterday about the software update. The software update will have to be done by your dealer or with instructions from your dealer. This mid season 2022 update is a little more involved than updates in the past. You upload with a usb which is pretty easy but then there are some items to go in and adjust or turned off/on depending on your needs. Recalibration of some items may be needed also. Some of these items are under the dealer settings protected by a dealer passcode.

I was at my dealer yesterday. My rep. told me there was an update coming very soon, and that he would send to me as soon as he had it.
    Moomba Craz ‘21
    Barefoot Nautique ‘91 (traded-in)

Quote Originally Posted by Buckeye View Post
    I was at my dealer yesterday. My rep. told me there was an update coming very soon, and that he would send to me as soon as he had it.
    The current software was released to dealers in early January. There is no plan at the moment to release another update this model year.