Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Winter

winter is not over by a long shot for the midwest. Looks like march and april are gonna suck.

Quote Originally Posted by Jason1975 View Post
    winter is not over by a long shot for the midwest. Looks like march and april are gonna suck.
    We all know that..... and it sucks!
    I see the southern folks on the water and even though the water is cold just being on the water in the sun would better than this gray cold.
    2015 Moomba Mojo Surf Edition
    4,000lbs
    Manual Flow

My last two projects before I hit the water are making a new bimini top bow and installing a second set of tower speakers and amp. I havent been able to decide what speakers to go with so I keep dragging my feet on the install. It was beautiful yesterday wish I had had went out and nothing the boat needs would have prevented us going.
    2019 Craz
    OJ 950
    Wakemakers bags
    Heatercraft triple heater

What do you have on the tower now?

Sent from my SM-G781V using Tapatalk
    2021 Moomba Makai
    Black Cherry Metal Flake & Fire Red
    Nibral OJ 15.5x15 Altitude/Wake prop w/1.76 trans v-drive
    Wet Sounds bow speakers & 10's on the Tower & ported sub

Quote Originally Posted by Mxmark4 View Post
    My last two projects before I hit the water are making a new bimini top bow and installing a second set of tower speakers and amp. I havent been able to decide what speakers to go with so I keep dragging my feet on the install. It was beautiful yesterday wish I had had went out and nothing the boat needs would have prevented us going.

You know I would have joined you!! lol, And I am really good at spending others money, sometimes even saving money on items not needed. Hopefully have mine back when we get back from Hilton Head in a couple weeks.
    2018 Supra SA400 aka The Ron Burgandy
    2011 Sea-Doo Wake 155
    2015 Mojo Surf, sold...2013 Axis A22 Recon Edition, sold...2010 Axis A22, sold...2007 Maxum 1800sr3, sold

I took this picture yesterday when I picked up my boat from getting it serviced. Looking back at it, it makes my truck look really funny like the front is bigger than the back. It also looks super squatted, but it really isn't. I think it's because I parked with the trailer turned at an angle and have the front wheels turned. Not sure. Just strange.

2021 Moomba Makai
    Black Cherry Metal Flake & Fire Red
    Nibral OJ 15.5x15 Altitude/Wake prop w/1.76 trans v-drive
    Wet Sounds bow speakers & 10's on the Tower & ported sub

Quote Originally Posted by HFarr View Post
    What do you have on the tower now?

I currently have the stock 6.5 inch kickers. I am looking at a few different options right now. Buddy has a set of JL speakers I can get a deal on, or I can buy new tower enclosures and go to a set of 8s in addition to my 6.5s. Not sure which way I want to go. Looking like I may wire up the JLs and see how it sounds with the new amp. @knoxmojo would have loved to have someone who can drive my boat and help adjust my surf settings. Dont have anybody who can tweak settings on the fly so I havent been able to get my wave the way I want yet.
    2019 Craz
    OJ 950
    Wakemakers bags

Quote Originally Posted by Holdmybeer View Post
    We all know that..... and it sucks!
    I see the southern folks on the water and even though the water is cold just being on the water in the sun would better than this gray cold.
    Haha right...dumbest thing I did was join the supra / moomba facebook page this winter...from the time hunting season ended late November, I was seeing others out on the water down south & I think it's making this winter feel longer haha...I mean honestly it has been more like the winters I remember growing up...colder & snowier with several blizzards, but I think seeing the boating pix & vids probably is making it feel longer than normal. At this point, I can't wait even just to have it warm enough that I can go get the boat and park it in the yard to stare at & tinker with.

Quote Originally Posted by Mxmark4 View Post
    I currently have the stock 6.5 inch kickers. I am looking at a few different options right now. Buddy has a set of JL speakers I can get a deal on, or I can buy new tower enclosures and go to a set of 8s in addition to my 6.5s. Not sure which way I want to go. Looking like I may wire up the JLs and see how it sounds with the new amp. @knoxmojo would have loved to have someone who can drive my boat and help adjust my surf settings. Dont have anybody who can tweak settings on the fly so I havent been able to get my wave the way I want yet.
    Just let me know dude, I will bring some extra ballast and we will get you set up for an easily repeatable wave on both sides.
    2018 Supra SA400 aka The Ron Burgandy
    2011 Sea-Doo Wake 155
    2015 Mojo Surf, sold...2013 Axis A22 Recon Edition, sold...2010 Axis A22, sold...2007 Maxum 1800sr3, sold

Quote Originally Posted by KnoxMojo View Post
    Just let me know dude, I will bring some extra ballast and we will get you set up for an easily repeatable wave on both sides.
    I like that! Whats zach doin to your boat?
    2019 Craz
    OJ 950
    Wakemakers bags