Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Quote Originally Posted by Schlanseay View Post
    You won’t be disappointed, great choice. Are you buying the one from Midwest at the boat show?! All of the points above are my experience as well. On top of the less desirable fit and finish, bow rise on the axis is terrible. MN inboard is great at marketing and have really anchored themselves around the twin cities. We got our Kaiyen last year from Midwest and the entire experience was great and our break in service was quick and easy along with winterization. I don’t see many Moombas around here either, but more Moombas than MB’s. Still wish MB had a dealer here, my B52 was great. Congrats.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Yes. The one we’re buying was there at the boat show…white and metallic blue. From everything I can tell, Midwest seems to be great crew. I’ve yet to encounter folks with negative experiences. Here’s to hoping that continues

I’ve had good luck with their service as well, I’ve had them do a few things over the years and they have been very competent.
    2016 Mojo surf edition
    1100lbs rear w/ 475lbs piggyback mid/ center 700lbs/ 500lbs IBS/ 600 lbs lead
    ACME 2315

Im trying to upload a picture of the boat you bought but the upload manager isnt working.

I was going to ask if anyone snapped a picture while it was at the boat show.

@Firsttimemoomba congratulations on the new boat, exciting times ahead for sure!!

Congrats! Nice colors

Similar to my Kaiyen

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It had tower speakers in my picture from the boat show. Did they remove them or different boat?

Quote Originally Posted by Bigs28 View Post
    It had tower speakers in my picture from the boat show. Did they remove them or different boat?
    Yep! You saw it as I bought it. It has Rev10’s speakers with Triton board racks. I believe the photo shown is from the online posting from the dealership. Looks like I’ve got a nearly twin Moomba. Safety in numbers 😉