Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
Results 31 to 35 of 35
  1. #31
    Join Date
    Jun 2020
    Location
    Utah
    Posts
    148

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by HFarr View Post
    That looks like it sits above the tow point so you could pull a surfer up with it deployed. Where did you get it?

    Sent from my SM-G781V using Tapatalk
    Looks like it comes from Sugarhouse Awning in SLC.

    https://sugarhouse.us/product/wakeshade/


    2016 Moomba Mojo Surf Edition
    2000 Sharpe Houseboat 70x16 (Lives at Lake Powell)

  2. #32
    Join Date
    Jan 2021
    Location
    Columbus, Ohio
    Posts
    756

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Zog View Post
    Looks like it comes from Sugarhouse Awning in SLC.

    https://sugarhouse.us/product/wakeshade/
    I like the retractable feature.
    $1350 is a lot of coin for a little shade. That is a hard sale in Ohio, but it looks awesome.
    2015 Moomba Mojo Surf Edition
    4,000lbs
    Manual Flow

  3. #33
    Join Date
    Jul 2021
    Posts
    13

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MJHSupra View Post
    I know itís not, but that shade looks like itís hanging from the ceiling.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    It does! But itís an illusion!!!


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  4. #34
    Join Date
    Jul 2021
    Posts
    13

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Holdmybeer View Post
    I like the retractable feature.
    $1350 is a lot of coin for a little shade. That is a hard sale in Ohio, but it looks awesome.
    Thatís it! I lucked into this one as used for less than half thatÖand the pictures donít really do it justice in terms of its lengthÖitís 60 inches longÖon our Max, it reaches the back deck compartment area.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  5. #35
    Join Date
    Jul 2021
    Posts
    13

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by HFarr View Post
    That looks like it sits above the tow point so you could pull a surfer up with it deployed. Where did you get it?

    Sent from my SM-G781V using Tapatalk
    We have yet to hit the water with it, but on the website, there are videos of it being deployed while driving. You can install with brackets up or down and I chose up and tow point is definitely out of the way, so hopefully surf with it out like that. And the manufacturer is sugarhouse.us


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •