Default Ballast upgrade - '21 Craz

I have a '21 Craz and am interested in adding the Wakemakers Exact fit 1345# for the rear lockers. For '21, Wakemakers only has dimensions for Makai and Max. It seems that SC redesigned the Craz for '21 so the hull is different than the '20 so they can't go off that. I have reached out to SC regarding what the changes to the hull design are and if another boat in the Supra or Moomba line-up uses the same hull, but have received no response. Wakemakers is waiting for someone to bring in a '21 Craz, for them to do the measurements. So that is a waiting game. Any suggestions?
    Moomba Craz ‘21
    Barefoot Nautique ‘91 (traded-in)

The Craz hasn’t had a hull or deck change since it came out in 2016.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Search 2016 Craz ballast upgrade. I special ordered from Fatsac. They were great! Mine are 1200 pounds (or very close) and do not take up much additional storage. They also installed the fittings and were cheaper than Wakemakers.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Thanks guys. I wonder why Wakemakers told me the hull design had changed? I heard it somewhere else as well. So it sounds like I can just base the dimensions for the back lockers based upon prior model years starting in ‘16? @ Jon, I see your in Marysville, TN. Are you with SC?
    Moomba Craz ‘21
    Barefoot Nautique ‘91 (traded-in)

Quote Originally Posted by Buckeye View Post
    Thanks guys. I wonder why Wakemakers told me the hull design had changed? I heard it somewhere else as well. So it sounds like I can just base the dimensions for the back lockers based upon prior model years starting in ‘16? @ Jon, I see your in Marysville, TN. Are you with SC?
    Yes. I am a regional manager for Skier’s Choice. No idea as to why they told you it changed. Maybe they were thinking of the Mojo? It changed in 2021.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yea I think WM is confused thinking the Craz is the new Mojo.
    2019 Moomba Max "MOOMBAE"
    Mods: Wakemakers upgrade + 500 lbs of lead
    2016 Yamaha AR192 - sold