Page 8 of 15 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: 2022 Boat Shows

Quote Originally Posted by mgswake View Post
    And to the original point. It's a bummer all the shows are getting canceled. Hopefully, we get out of the pandemic and as Covid becomes endemic, things will calm down and get better/closer to how we were. Maybe companies will even develop new processes or staffing policies that will be better than before. One can only hope.
    Agree 100%. Wish everyone was talking about cool new features instead of price hikes.

Sent from my P00I using Tapatalk
    2018 Supra SL400

Quote Originally Posted by MJHSupra View Post
    What state are you in and what model did you order? The 22s and the 550 power plant have some juice.

Noticed a few demo boats, once you add thrusters, triple axle trailer, and the 550, the MSRP really jumps up on those. Plus the price hikes.

I would have done the same once my mind is set.

Sent from my P00I using Tapatalk
    We ended up with a 22 sl550. Our home lake in Colorado is 5000’ elevation but we normally boat at a lake in Nebraska thar is 3000’. The problem is density altitude in the summer puts it closer to 5-6k. The 450 really was working with 900lbs lead and 10-12 adults. It would pull it but the rpms were high and it made it really noisy.
    2024 SE550
    2022 SL550 (Sold)

A few shows that are happening this weekend...

Cincinnati Boat Show
    Milwaukee Boat Show
    Minneapolis Boat Show
    Premier Boating in house show (Grand Rapids MI area)

Quote Originally Posted by Jon View Post
    A few shows that are happening this weekend...

Cincinnati Boat Show
    Milwaukee Boat Show
    Minneapolis Boat Show
    Premier Boating in house show (Grand Rapids MI area)
    Good news! Thanks for Posting.

I forgot the Cincy Show runs two weekends (Cool for Customers), more work for you guys.
    2018 Supra SL400

I think we're going to ride up to Cincy Saturday night for the show. That's always a good time to catch up with our Ohio based lake Cumberland friends. I haven't looked, hopefully Sea Ray of Cincy will have some SC boats there. I think my dealer (Denney) isn't participating in Louisville this year - that's next week.
    2018 Moomba Craz | Autowake 2.0, Zero-Off, G6 Pumps | Captain Blue/Dark Graphite/Silver Flake | Enzos + Lead

The Cleveland boat show is back at the ix center in march. I always liked it in January, gave you a boost when the weather sucks. I used to be a die hard snow skiers but kids and they sport doesn’t get any cheaper and I dislike the cold a little more each year. Lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Nick

2012 moomba mojo 2.5
    2005 Moomba outback-sold

Tulsa Boat Sport and Travel show is scheduled January 31-Febuary 6th.
    2021 Makai

Default 2022 Moomba Mojo

I just returned from the boat show and have a “hold” on a 2022 Moomba mojo. Really excited about the boat as this is our first entry into wake surfing boats…3 young kids but always owned fishing boats. I’ve had some tell me I’m better off going with a 2016-2019 Super Air Natique 230 or Supra 450 vs the brand new Moomba. Aside from the obvious peace of mind from a new boat and warranty, how else would you suggest to evaluate this decision? Price wise, there’s definitely options of plenty of very nice, low hours, boats that come in near the price of the new Moomba. In 3-5 years, I have to assume I’d be in a better financial position buying something used. The inflation of new boats right now is concerning. But I know that’s also driving used boats up too.
    I’ve rambled long enough. Would welcome some input. This is all new to me. Thanks!!

First off welcome and congrats on getting a wakeboat.

That said, if you are happy with the 22 mojo but want to save a lot of money, find a lightly used 2021 model as they are identical boats. The current generation mojo was released in 2021.

You can get into an older Supra 2018-2019 SA or SL for new mojo money.

What elevation do you boat at? This will dictate what engine option you will need.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    2021 Supra SA 400
    2018 Supra SA 400 (SOLD)
    Michigan

Welcome and you are going to have a great time with your kids wakesurfing! I wish I had gotten my boat even sooner. My kids and their friends love it! The Mojo will do everything you need it to do. And do it very well. Are there better boats? Always! And I don't care what brand or model you get. Lots of different opinions on that subject for sure. You will find out that the setup is really more important on getting a good wave than the boat is. Once you get in the boat, there are tons of posts on here and lots of good people to help you get all that right. But rest assured that the Mojo is no joke. It is a very well respected surf boat. The whole Moomba line is.

Sent from my SM-G781V using Tapatalk
    2021 Moomba Makai
    Black Cherry Metal Flake & Fire Red
    Nibral OJ 15.5x15 Altitude/Wake prop w/1.76 trans v-drive
    Wet Sounds bow speakers & 10's on the Tower & ported sub