Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Go blue!!!

Quote Originally Posted by haknslash View Post
    I’m glad we get him for one more year lol!
    Bad news for the rest of the SEC, but it would not matter anyway b/c in recent years they loose one QB to the pros, then just reload with the next person waiting in the wings.
    2018 Supra SL400

Looking forward to the CFP. Michigan is playing with house money. Just enjoying the major underdog role. SEC is clearly the dominant conference and is expected to win against the B1G.

May the best team (Bama) win it all.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    2021 Supra SA 400
    2018 Supra SA 400 (SOLD)
    Michigan

I'm not sold on Bama this year. Did you watch them play LSU and Auburn? They barely scraped by. I am an Ohio State fan and it pains me to say, but Michigan is peeking at the right time. They busted up Ohio State and crushed Iowa. I am actually surprised because I thought they looked shaky in some of their early games like Nebraska and Rutgers, but they are playing well. I think Cincinnati has a good team with a lot of 3rd and 4th year players. I'm not sure if Georgia is even that good, they haven't played anyone all year. I think this is anyone's CFP to win out of the 4. Bama does have experience and coaching that could give them the edge. Will be interesting.

Always hard to measure teams in tough conferences. SEC vs SEC games are always challenging.

Don’t sleep on Cincy, but they struggled in a few games this season against weaker teams.

Bama (saban) has a way of exposing overrated teams.

UM is peaking, but Georgia will be the best team they faced this season by far.

2021 Supra SA 400
    2018 Supra SA 400 (SOLD)
    Michigan

Any team with the least number of covid players not playing will win.
    1998 Mobius
    310 HP PCM
    SOLD

Default Go blue!!!

Quote Originally Posted by zabooda View Post
    Any team with the least number of covid players not playing will win.
    Hard to imagine this won’t be a factor. Hope it’s not, but omnicold could be a literal game changer.

At least the CFP games don’t suffer from the nfl opt outs. Opt outs have ruined bowl games.

In my opinion, get rid of bowl games and replace with the FCS playoff format.

Way too much time between conference championship games and CFP.

16 teams. Eliminate 1 regular non conference game.

I don’t think anyone would argue seeing this 16 team bracket.

Last edited by larry_arizona; 12-28-2021 at 12:08 PM.
    2021 Supra SA 400
    2018 Supra SA 400 (SOLD)
    Michigan

Being a Dawg fan, I have a love hate relationship with Alabama. They are just a machine that never quits even when they have what they would call a "bad" year. I love that about them, but they aren't UGA so I hate that! Never count them out, because if you do, they will bite you in the ass. If Georgia has their act together this weekend I think they will face Bama again. All 4 of these teams are first class or they wouldn't be where they are now. If I bet money on any of them, I would do it with my but puckered!! They are all good teams and it will be mistakes that lose these games.

Sent from my SM-G781V using Tapatalk
    2021 Moomba Makai
    Black Cherry Metal Flake & Fire Red
    Nibral OJ 15.5x15 Altitude/Wake prop w/1.76 trans v-drive
    Wet Sounds bow speakers & 10's on the Tower & ported sub

I don't have a problem with the 4 teams in the CFP. I think the 4 most deserving were picked. The committee is lucky Oklahoma State lost. But, I think Bama/UGA needed to be a semifinal. There is no way that should be a potential final after those two teams already played. IMO it's not a good look, takes away from the previous matchup.

Quote Originally Posted by mgswake View Post
    I don't have a problem with the 4 teams in the CFP. I think the 4 most deserving were picked. The committee is lucky Oklahoma State lost. But, I think Bama/UGA needed to be a semifinal. There is no way that should be a potential final after those two teams already played. IMO it's not a good look, takes away from the previous matchup.
    SEC no question gets preferential treatment.

Another reason to expand playoff and of after a 16 team bracket, two teams from same conference end up in final, fine.

Nobody outside of Alabama and Georgia really wants to see a SEC championship game rematch.

2021 Supra SA 400
    2018 Supra SA 400 (SOLD)
    Michigan

^^ Truth if Alabama and Georgia make it ^^
    2018 Supra SL400