Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

I have a 2019, and it doesn't fit 17 i can tell you that. but i have had 4 adults and 3 kids on my mine and that was fine. Kind of depends what you are doing..

that being said, its a great boat. Not the biggest out there obviously but for a smaller crew it works out. Not to mention easy to tow, easy to launch, easy for the wife to drive while i surf etc...

Quote Originally Posted by 996scott View Post
    It is rated to hold 17 people.
    no way I would spend ANY time on a mondo with 17 on board. that might be what it's "rated" at but that would be a miserable day on the water imo.......
    spent quite a bit of time on one and 5-6 in the cabin and 2 in the bow was comfortable.
    '06 Supra Launch 20SSV-gone but never forgotten

most we carry is 11 people in previous boat. Was looking at a max, but since the major Price increase looking at different options.

17 would be sitting cheek to cheek for sure. I have a Makai rated at 18, and have had 18 on it. Not good for anything but a tour boat when you fill it up with that many. Just way too crowded. I couldn't imagine that many on a smaller boat! Maybe if they were all 10 or 12 year old kids it wouldn't be too crowded.

Sent from my SM-G781V using Tapatalk
    2021 Moomba Makai
    Black Cherry Metal Flake & Fire Red
    Nibral OJ 15.5x15 Altitude/Wake prop w/1.76 trans v-drive
    Wet Sounds bow speakers & 10's on the Tower & ported sub

yea, "rated for 17" does not mean you should take 17, that is for sure. 10-12 is the max i would take depending on if they are adults or kids. For us 7-8 is a great size with plenty of room. Anything over 10 is FULL and gets a little uncomfortable.
    Scott
    2021 Craz
    2007 Mobius LSV
    1997 Sea Ray 190

Quote Originally Posted by 996scott View Post
    The Mondo is 18 inches longer and 5 inches wider than your LSV. It is rated to hold 17 people. It is a much bigger and deeper boat than your LSV was.
    The latest mondo is rated for 13 people.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    2021 Supra SA 400
    2018 Supra SA 400 (SOLD)
    Michigan

oops, my bad. I was thinking the Mojo
    Scott
    2021 Craz
    2007 Mobius LSV
    1997 Sea Ray 190

17 peeps on a Mondo . . . ha ha . . . it would look like those old school pics of a listed boat with water up to the rub rails and people hanging all over the place.
    2018 Supra SL400

We have had 11 (adults/teenagers) in our 2021 Mondo and that was pushing the limits of what we could "comfortably" fit.

G6 is a must in my view, even with the 6 pumps it seems to take quite awhile to fill 100%.

I thought I saw somewhere that the 2022's were only coming with the 7" screen. Notwithstanding, get it! As others have said, this is the only place to see speed, rpm, engine temp, oil pressure, depth, ballast level, and any other vital information. This is not where you want to try to save money.

We have the removable seat back for the sliding seat. it stores under the seat itself, so is not an issue. Bottomline - we used it once, and it did improve comfort for those sitting there, but it really limits movement around the boat.

We also have the rear storage bins - they are good for throwing wet stuff in to keep it out of the boat, but they do make bleeding air from the rear bags a bit more challenging. We now have it figured out, but it took some time. This is a preference thing, but we like them.
    2021 Moomba Mondo

QUOTE"We also have the rear storage bins - they are good for throwing wet stuff in to keep it out of the boat, but they do make bleeding air from the rear bags a bit more challenging. We now have it figured out, but it took some time. This is a preference thing, but we like them."

I have the storage bins too and agree they are great for throwing ropes and vests in. Especially wet. They do have a removable round plate in them with a latch you can pop out to access your bleed valve. And after you move everything you have stored on top of it, pop it out, twist your hand and wrist around backwards to stick through the hole, and hold your tongue just right, you can bleed the air! I think a larger flip up rectangular access port in the bottom of the tray would be better, but it works.

Sent from my SM-G781V using Tapatalk
    2021 Moomba Makai
    Black Cherry Metal Flake & Fire Red
    Nibral OJ 15.5x15 Altitude/Wake prop w/1.76 trans v-drive
    Wet Sounds bow speakers & 10's on the Tower & ported sub