Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by GoGreenGoWhite View Post
    We are currently in the process of getting our order in to the dealer. Have a few questions if anyone is knowledgeable/familiar.

1. Is Flow 3 w/ G6 Ballast worth it?
    2. Touch screen upgrade? (Most likely not worth it for us).
    3. Not getting the removable seat back for sliding bench seat. Mistake?
    4. Not getting the removable side storage bins (boat will be kept on a hoist in the summer, don't store much on the boat). Mistake?

We are getting:
    Dual batteries
    Bimini top with surf sleeve
    Digital depth and water temp
    Flooring deck kit (traction getting on and off boat from dock to lift and vice versa).
    2, 8" Tower Speakers w/ Audio package Upgrade
    Swivel Racks
    Surf Pipe
    Headlights

Any input on what features you would NOT get and what features you WOULD absolutely get again?

Thanks in advance.
    1. Get the G6
    2. We didn't get the touch screen and regretted it later.
    3. Seatback - normally I would say no. But in the case of the Mondo, any weight that you have in the boat (passengers), you'll want as far forward as possible, so I would do it.
    4. Storage bins - they are a PITA because they are not easily removable- don't get them

I never used the docking lights but would get the rest of the options you mentioned.
    Also, get some led. We ran ours with 500#s in the bow.
    2022 MB F22 Alpha
    2021 Mondo (sold)
    2020 Grand Island Fish
    2017 Sea-Doo Spark

Quote Originally Posted by Ralphy View Post
    1. Get the G6
    2. We didn't get the touch screen and regretted it later.
    3. Seatback - normally I would say no. But in the case of the Mondo, any weight that you have in the boat (passengers), you'll want as far forward as possible, so I would do it.
    4. Storage bins - they are a PITA because they are not easily removable- don't get them

I never used the docking lights but would get the rest of the options you mentioned.
    Also, get some led. We ran ours with 500#s in the bow.

Isn't the touch screen 7 inches? While the other one is the crappy 4in one? I'd rather have the larger screen, the 4in screen is really cramped and hard to read.
    http://www.instgram.com/jlyons30
    2002 Moomba Mobius LSV - Sold
    2006 Moomba Mobius LSV - Sold
    2017 Moomba Craz - Enzos, Lead

My only suggestion is the 7” touch screen- that is our biggest regret not getting on our Max.

I also noticed the new boat builder is live on Moomba..
    2021 Moomba Max

I have docking lights on my boat, and I would like to clarify, they are DOCKING lights. Not headlights or spotlights. They are no good for driving at night. And actually, I believe may be illegal to use in that manner as they make seeing your red/green navigation lights hard to see by others. They light up my slip very well when coming in and do a good job as intended, but that's about it. A good bright flashlight can also do that. So decide if that's important to you.

Sent from my SM-G781V using Tapatalk
    2021 Moomba Makai
    Black Cherry Metal Flake & Fire Red
    Nibral OJ 15.5x15 Altitude/Wake prop w/1.76 trans v-drive
    Wet Sounds bow speakers & 10's on the Tower & ported sub

As a mondo owner I have a tiny 4 inch screen. It sucks to toggle thru where as on the touch screen you pull up what you qant easily. I have no idea where that seat back is supposed to store but I know in my boat theres no room for it. I would get g6 ballast. Fills quicker. I would also state that if you up grade rear bags you will need lead up front to compensate. Im waiting on a deal on lead to get some to get mine balanced out a lil bit better. All in all its been a good lil boat, a big step up from my old malibu and a lot of fun at the end of the season when we got it.
    2019 Craz
    OJ 950
    Wakemakers bags
    Heatercraft triple heater

Quote Originally Posted by GoGreenGoWhite View Post
    We are currently in the process of getting our order in to the dealer. Have a few questions if anyone is knowledgeable/familiar.

1. Is Flow 3 w/ G6 Ballast worth it?
    2. Touch screen upgrade? (Most likely not worth it for us).
    3. Not getting the removable seat back for sliding bench seat. Mistake?
    4. Not getting the removable side storage bins (boat will be kept on a hoist in the summer, don't store much on the boat). Mistake?
    We have a 22 Mondo.
    Did NOT get the G6 as we have a 15 minute ride out of our cove to get out of the no-wake zone. Bags fill while we idle out.
    Get the touchscreen. The 4" is archaic and not user friendly. Additional AutoWake features available with touchscreen.
    We did not get the seatback and don't miss it.
    We use the side storage bins for vests, ropes, etc. It's so much easier than asking your crew to move around a small boat to dig out from under seats.
    2022 Moomba Mondo

Having G3, i would say the G6 is something i would want next time. usually we just no wake to the lake bed and the ballasts are filling but faster is always better. I would say yes on the touch screen if anything for resale. no the back seat thing. Dual batteries are a must, autowake (even thou i don't use it)

no to the storage bins and docking lights. You would probably save money by just putting lights on your lift. I bought a 20' LED strip that i ran right down the center of my boat lift. Works perfect for docking and can be controlled by a remote as you get close to the bugs don't go crazy. Almost anyone can run electric down to the lift or get a 12volt setup.
    '

question for Mondo owners. How many people do you fit comfortably? Looking at a build next year. we recently sold our 13 Lsv. would it be about same size as that?
    Sorry to hijack thread too

The Mondo is 18 inches longer and 5 inches wider than your LSV. It is rated to hold 17 people. It is a much bigger and deeper boat than your LSV was.
    Scott
    2021 Craz
    2007 Mobius LSV
    1997 Sea Ray 190

Quote Originally Posted by Pnut80 View Post
    question for Mondo owners. How many people do you fit comfortably? Looking at a build next year. we recently sold our 13 Lsv. would it be about same size as that?
    Sorry to hijack thread too
    I do not own one, but having been on them, it's about the same size in the back. Walk-thru gives the appearance of more open space.

The bow area feels bigger and wider
    2018 Supra SL400