Default Wakeboard rack quick mount hints

Just bought 2019 Moomba Mondo with factory tower and swiveling wakeboarding racks.

In order to clear my 8ft garage I had to remove wakeboarding racks (there were 2 bolts in each). Because the boat is stored in the garage even during summer, it is likely I will have to put them on and off for every outing. I wonder if there is a community knowledge how to make this routine fast and convenient. I tried to search the forum about some quick release adapter but found no specifics.

Currently looking into replacing those bolts with sort of knob bolts so at least they can be put on and off without using tools.

Any other ideas on the subject?

This is the rack that i have on my 2021. the bolt that is circled is the only bolt that i unscrew to take the rack off. It is pretty quick and easy and it slides right out. I have to take mine off each time to get the boat in and out of the garage. Is yours the same?
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Scott
    2021 Craz
    2007 Mobius LSV
    1997 Sea Ray 190

I did it for my first season too. Can you get by with removing the one large bolt per rack, or do you have to (do like I did and) remove the next part of the bracket too?

The design intent of the quick change is to remove the one large bolt with the supplied wrench. The supplied wrench looks just like the tower lock handle, but it has the right size hex for the quick change on it. my garage clearance was so tight that I had to remove the entire quick change bracket from the tower - making it not so quick change. I bought a smaller wrench on amazon that was rubber coated - in case I dropped it in the boat.
    2018 Moomba Craz | Autowake 2.0, Zero-Off, G6 Pumps | Captain Blue/Dark Graphite/Silver Flake | Enzos + Lead

It seems like I have the same racks on my 2019. There is an adapter plate which connects with two bolts to the frame, and an actual rack that connects to the adapter with one bigger bolt (attaching pictures for clarity).

IMG_3156.jpg
    IMG_3154.jpg
    IMG_3155.jpg

It is likely I will have to remove the adapter plate as well to clear the garage door. This plate adds ~1.5 inches on top of the highest point of the tower folded.