Default Ski tower broken. Please help me identify to find replacement parts

Our Moomba Mobius has a crack in the plate where the tower attaches to the boat. You can see that we can't just replace the plate as it's welded to the arch that the tower attaches to. Ideally it'd be nice to identify this tower and see if we can purchase another arch for attachment or even the same tower before we go as far as removing this one, filling the holes and starting over with a different style. I've done a lot of web digging and can't seem to find this same style. Can you please help me identify this one and where I might possibly find it?

I've attached photos of the markings as well. Could it be a factory model? Or roswell?
    Attached Images Attached Images

Can you remove the arch and leave the rest of he tower on the boat. A local weld shop could fix that without any issues.
    2015 Moomba Mojo Surf Edition
    4,000lbs
    Manual Flow

The only logical path forward would be to repair the attachment. Any tower replacement would require new holes drilled. Maybe an innovative welder could weld it in place or lifted enough with an insulating pad underneath and then welded. I've never seen a tower attachment cracked before.
    1998 Mobius
    310 HP PCM
    SOLD

That is definitely fixable

Sent from my SM-G781V using Tapatalk
    2021 Moomba Makai
    Black Cherry Metal Flake & Fire Red
    Nibral OJ 15.5x15 Altitude/Wake prop w/1.76 trans v-drive
    Wet Sounds bow speakers & 10's on the Tower & ported sub

I would fold the tower down and brace the broken side up and remove the arch. Get this all fixed and polished and re-install. While you are there, check the other side. Usually 1 side breaks first, then once fixed the other side will stress fracture. Do you pull tubes from your tower often?
    2015 Moomba Mojo Surf Edition
    4,000lbs
    Manual Flow

doubtful you will ever find pieces/parts for that tower. betting it hasn't been made in 10+ years. I'd suggest a call to skiers choice as they would have tower vendor info. my first guess would be roswell as that's who made all the racks and speaker/light pods back in the mid-00's for skiers.

if it was my boat, as holdmybeer suggest, remove that section of the tower and find a good machine shop to create a new plate and weld it to the round tower tubing. rather than fix what's there I can't imagine a new plate welded would run more than 2-400. that's going to be over half what a new tower would run even on sale without getting into the costs of gel repair.
    good call on checking the other side for cracking as well.

tubes would be my first guess but boarding/foiling can put some stresses on a tower year after year and guessing that boat is 15+yrs old.

good luck...
    '06 Supra Launch 20SSV-gone but never forgotten