Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: 2023 Supras

Default 2023 Supras

Just got off the phone with the dealer and I had sent a check for a build spot, but it looks like I might not get a spot until July. In which case, he thinks I will get bumped into the 2023. I was leaning toward SL because of the bow arm rests and the bow seat/wind dam. Anyone know if the 2023 SA is due for any upgrades or changes? If SC puts those features into the SA I would consider that boat instead. I wakeboard mostly so I was thinking the SA wake would be preferable, but my wife and I really liked the bow of the SL with those upgrades. And, on the SL, we like the footwell in front of the observes seat and the battery cover under the observers seat. Thanks all.

I have followed the forum for years, but I get so confused on Supra models and which one is due for changes. Will the changes be slight? or full overhaul for the 2023 SA?

When do they normally make announcements July/August of 2022?

The next model for full upgrade is SE.

I would think they will all get the bow upgrades in 2023.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    2021 Supra SA 400
    2018 Supra SA 400 (SOLD)
    Michigan

Thanks Larry. Dealer thought I was going to get a build slot in time for summer. Now it looks like possibly July. That's a long wait, but I might be able to make it work. Don't think I would be able to find a new boat anywhere else. I guess my choice is wait it out or don't get a boat. The only worry I have is if there is another delay and it gets pushed back to august or later.

Saw this on iboats today.

Sent from my SM-G781V using Tapatalk
    2021 Moomba Makai
    Black Cherry Metal Flake & Fire Red
    Nibral OJ 15.5x15 Altitude/Wake prop w/1.76 trans v-drive
    Wet Sounds bow speakers & 10's on the Tower & ported sub

Thanks Hfarr, the dealer told me they should have my name on a 2023 slot that should be available in July 2022. We already went the last 2 years without a boat so I may just wait it out. But, that one is only about two hours from me. I like the blues, maybe steel blue or ultra blue flake over white. But, thanks for posting that one.

As @larry said, it would be the SE next, unless they also decide to redo the 21 model also. Not sure b/c they do not sell that many.

I would think some of the smaller SL bow changes would migrate to all the product lines. For the SL, they are unique this year. I would assume the SE would have some 2023 items the other models do not have.

If I had to wait for summer of 2022, I would hold out for a 2023.
    2018 Supra SL400

I will be getting a 2023 if I buy new. I did a demo and put a deposit down, but the dealer didn't end up having a build slot for me. They gave me a full quote and I sent my deposit, but I hadn't signed anything yet. they said they will put me on the first build slot in the first quarter of next year. Should be a July build date.

Quote Originally Posted by mgswake View Post
    I will be getting a 2023 if I buy new. I did a demo and put a deposit down, but the dealer didn't end up having a build slot for me. They gave me a full quote and I sent my deposit, but I hadn't signed anything yet. they said they will put me on the first build slot in the first quarter of next year. Should be a July build date.
    I assume you are subject to 2023 price increases.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    2021 Supra SA 400
    2018 Supra SA 400 (SOLD)
    Michigan

At the rate we are going, and it's very very early, but it sounds like prices will continue to rise in the near future before they start to level off.

Crazy times since this whole COVID thing started . . . .
    2018 Supra SL400

And I'm still curious about what's in the bag-of-goodies for 2023 models and the SE.
    2018 Supra SL400