Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

We use ours in South Georgia of all places! It's nice to have for cool evening or night rides. It doesn't really get cold enough for us to put the boat away for the entire winter. The heater is one of those things that I wouldn't say is a MUST have, but once you have it you will appreciate and use it. Sort of like keyless entry was on a vehicle many, many years ago. It was a luxury that you didn't think you would really need until you got it.

Sent from my SM-G781V using Tapatalk
    2021 Moomba Makai
    Black Cherry Metal Flake & Fire Red
    Nibral OJ 15.5x15 Altitude/Wake prop w/1.76 trans v-drive
    Wet Sounds bow speakers & 10's on the Tower & ported sub

I live in south Florida and we will surf year round but the water will still get cold. My 6 year old will use it the entire winter.

Anyone with a July ‘21 or after delivery receive their heater? Dealer says they have some parts in, but not all to be able to do the install. I’m getting really frustrated at this point.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    2021 Makai
    2020 Yamaha 195S (for sale)

[QUOTE=Ironman10;376554]Anyone with a July ‘21 or after delivery receive their heater? Dealer says they have some parts in, but not all to be able to do the install. I’m getting really frustrated at this point.

My Mojo was delivered the first week of July without the ordered heater. The parts came in slowly and not all at once. Heater was just installed in January. Excited to use it for early spring surfing here in Virginia in a few months. Nothing you can do but be patient… and thankful we didn’t have to pay 2022 pricing I guess!!!

I picked up my boat in May 21 and I just talked to the dealer and they are saying that they still don't have the parts.

I got my boat end of June 21 without the heater and they got the parts in before winter. Your dealer needs to get on the phone.

I pushed on my dealer quite a bit and finally got mine finished last week. I had a July ‘21 delivery. He said I was #2 done in the shop and something like 13 more to go.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    2021 Makai
    2020 Yamaha 195S (for sale)