Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 73
  1. #31

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by deerfield View Post
    If not too much trouble, please post some of the key dimensions and more pics of the shelter. Thanks!
    We made the shelter 13’ wide X 28’ long. Gives us just over 2’ around the entire boat.
    As far as progress, it’s at the same point as we wanted to let the posts set. Starting the roof joists and sheeting on Tuesday! I will post more once we get there





    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  2. #32
    Join Date
    Jan 2021
    Location
    Columbus, Ohio
    Posts
    663

    Default

    Sad day today.
    Mojo is tucked away for winter.
    All Plugs pulled (fyi older boats don't have a crossover have to pull brass plug on manifold -1 each)
    Oil changed - extractor for the win easiest oil change ever
    Impeller open and out - bought the tool last year 5 minute job
    Spark Plugs changed - uppers are a B***h because everything is in the way
    Ballast impellers done - easy but port side mounting board wasn't mounted down but it is now

    Wife wiped down everything and we plugged in the battery charger.

    Would have pictures but my oldest broke her wrist this weekend also so it's been a little crazy.
    2015 Moomba Mojo Surf Edition
    4,000lbs
    Manual Flow

  3. #33
    Join Date
    Mar 2021
    Location
    South Georgia
    Posts
    759

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Holdmybeer View Post
    Sad day today.
    Mojo is tucked away for winter.
    All Plugs pulled (fyi older boats don't have a crossover have to pull brass plug on manifold -1 each)
    Oil changed - extractor for the win easiest oil change ever
    Impeller open and out - bought the tool last year 5 minute job
    Spark Plugs changed - uppers are a B***h because everything is in the way
    Ballast impellers done - easy but port side mounting board wasn't mounted down but it is now

    Wife wiped down everything and we plugged in the battery charger.

    Would have pictures but my oldest broke her wrist this weekend also so it's been a little crazy.
    Ouch! Sorry about her wrist. My daughter fractured hers in cheer years ago when she was about 10. Healed up fine though

    Sent from my SM-G781V using Tapatalk
    2021 Moomba Makai
    Black Cherry Metal Flake & Fire Red
    Nibral OJ 15.5x15 Altitude/Wake prop w/1.76 trans v-drive
    Wet Sounds Rev 8's, 10's, & sub

  4. #34
    Join Date
    Jan 2021
    Location
    Columbus, Ohio
    Posts
    663

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by HFarr View Post
    Ouch! Sorry about her wrist. My daughter fractured hers in cheer years ago when she was about 10. Healed up fine though

    Sent from my SM-G781V using Tapatalk
    Yeah mine is 9....using a tree branch as a bar.....so basically gymnastics also.
    2015 Moomba Mojo Surf Edition
    4,000lbs
    Manual Flow

  5. #35
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Location
    Hockley, Tx
    Posts
    809

    Default

    Didn’t get any on the water pics this past weekend but got an awesome sunset off the back porch


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    2019 Makai - Raptor 450

  6. #36
    Join Date
    Mar 2021
    Location
    South Georgia
    Posts
    759

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TXSurf4 View Post
    Didn’t get any on the water pics this past weekend but got an awesome sunset off the back porch


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    For some reason, that water just looks cold now!

    Sent from my SM-G781V using Tapatalk
    2021 Moomba Makai
    Black Cherry Metal Flake & Fire Red
    Nibral OJ 15.5x15 Altitude/Wake prop w/1.76 trans v-drive
    Wet Sounds Rev 8's, 10's, & sub

  7. #37
    Join Date
    Mar 2021
    Location
    South Georgia
    Posts
    759

    Default

    Pretty picture though!

    Sent from my SM-G781V using Tapatalk
    2021 Moomba Makai
    Black Cherry Metal Flake & Fire Red
    Nibral OJ 15.5x15 Altitude/Wake prop w/1.76 trans v-drive
    Wet Sounds Rev 8's, 10's, & sub

  8. #38
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Location
    Hockley, Tx
    Posts
    809

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by HFarr View Post
    For some reason, that water just looks cold now!

    Sent from my SM-G781V using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by HFarr View Post
    Pretty picture though!

    Sent from my SM-G781V using Tapatalk
    We call it refreshing! LOL The air was colder in the morning than the water so that was nice but the heater was definitely enjoyed.
    2019 Makai - Raptor 450

  9. #39
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Knoxville TN
    Posts
    2,286

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by larry_arizona View Post

    Winterization was so easy this year.

    Crossover hose
    Trans plug
    Heat exchanger plug
    Intake hose plug
    Impeller housing

    Awesome access on the current Gen SA.

    Swapped out impeller while it’s accessible.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Did they make some changes from the previous years?

    The only harder access point for me was the Blue Plug on the Trans Cooler Drain Hose. The hose was short on my 2018 SL, so it was a little hard to see what you were doing as you reached under there. The main Blue Trans Drain Plug does not move around like that Cooler Drain Hose.

    Otherwise, once i remove that plastic cover from the surf locker, the oil, impeller, and heat exchanger were easy to get to.
    2018 Supra SL400

  10. #40
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Posts
    4,082

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MJHSupra View Post
    Did they make some changes from the previous years?

    The only harder access point for me was the Blue Plug on the Trans Cooler Drain Hose. The hose was short on my 2018 SL, so it was a little hard to see what you were doing as you reached under there. The main Blue Trans Drain Plug does not move around like that Cooler Drain Hose.

    Otherwise, once i remove that plastic cover from the surf locker, the oil, impeller, and heat exchanger were easy to get to.
    My 18 had the same short trans hose. Hated that, if I still had my 18, extending that would have been a must.

    The 21 doesn’t have the trans hose.

    Just cylindrical HX plug
    Trans plug
    Intake hose plug
    Crossover hose connector
    Raw water pump.

    21 has a improved surf locker access panel and with the rear locker dividers out, access is much improved over my 18.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    2021 Supra SA 400
    2018 Supra SA 400 (SOLD)
    Michigan

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •