Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 73
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Location
    Hockley, Tx
    Posts
    809

    Default October Pics and Vids

    I guess I will start this one off……sitting here at work checking my cameras at the lake house and I see this! Missing out on the weekday glass.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    2019 Makai - Raptor 450

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jan 2021
    Location
    Columbus, Ohio
    Posts
    666

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TXSurf4 View Post
    I guess I will start this one off……sitting here at work checking my cameras at the lake house and I see this! Missing out on the weekday glass.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Yeah this "work" thing really gets in the way of all the fun.
    2015 Moomba Mojo Surf Edition
    4,000lbs
    Manual Flow

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Location
    Hockley, Tx
    Posts
    809

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Holdmybeer View Post
    Yeah this "work" thing really gets in the way of all the fun.
    LOL Tell me about it.
    2019 Makai - Raptor 450

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Mar 2021
    Location
    South Georgia
    Posts
    771

    Default

    You know the "Lake Karens" would say the only reason it's glass is because all those obnoxious "surfer" people aren't out there making waves! LOL!

    Sent from my SM-G781V using Tapatalk
    2021 Moomba Makai
    Black Cherry Metal Flake & Fire Red
    Nibral OJ 15.5x15 Altitude/Wake prop w/1.76 trans v-drive
    Wet Sounds Rev 8's, 10's, & sub

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Mar 2021
    Location
    South Georgia
    Posts
    771

    Default

    Of which I am too by the way.

    Sent from my SM-G781V using Tapatalk
    2021 Moomba Makai
    Black Cherry Metal Flake & Fire Red
    Nibral OJ 15.5x15 Altitude/Wake prop w/1.76 trans v-drive
    Wet Sounds Rev 8's, 10's, & sub

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Mar 2021
    Location
    South Georgia
    Posts
    771

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by HFarr View Post
    Of which I am too by the way.

    Sent from my SM-G781V using Tapatalk
    SURFER NOT KAREN!

    Sent from my SM-G781V using Tapatalk
    2021 Moomba Makai
    Black Cherry Metal Flake & Fire Red
    Nibral OJ 15.5x15 Altitude/Wake prop w/1.76 trans v-drive
    Wet Sounds Rev 8's, 10's, & sub

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Richfield, WI
    Posts
    307

    Default

    Boat is put away for the winter at the farmer (ex farmer) across the road. Waiting for him to put it in its final spot then I have a tarp to go over it. The nice thing is that I can walk over and check out the boat any time..




    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    2021 Moomba Max

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Mar 2021
    Location
    South Georgia
    Posts
    771

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by brad460 View Post
    Boat is put away for the winter at the farmer (ex farmer) across the road. Waiting for him to put it in its final spot then I have a tarp to go over it. The nice thing is that I can walk over and check out the boat any time..




    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    I see it has a couple of friends in there to keep it company over the break. Wonder what they will talk about when nobody is around?

    Sent from my SM-G781V using Tapatalk
    2021 Moomba Makai
    Black Cherry Metal Flake & Fire Red
    Nibral OJ 15.5x15 Altitude/Wake prop w/1.76 trans v-drive
    Wet Sounds Rev 8's, 10's, & sub

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Mar 2021
    Posts
    16

    Default

    We will have another 90+ plus degree weekend. Could get the boat out again, but have to work.

    My boat keeps good company over the winter


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

    2008 Supra Launch 21V

    --2011 Z71 Suburban
    --2020 Z71 Suburban

    Weatherford TEXAS

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Mar 2021
    Posts
    16

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Launch21V View Post
    We will have another 90+ plus degree weekend. Could get the boat out again, but have to work.

    My boat keeps good company over the winter


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Not my airplane


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

    2008 Supra Launch 21V

    --2011 Z71 Suburban
    --2020 Z71 Suburban

    Weatherford TEXAS

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •