Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Emilware View Post
    Guys, the week was so big that it was almost hard to surf. This wave was at least 4 feet tall. It only took me a whole season to figure it out. Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Share what you figured.

First of all there is no substitute for displacement.
    My mojo likes weight. Adding 750# of lead under the hinge seats as far back as possible made a huge difference. Now with a full ballast and even with a small crew of 3 and sometimes even 1 the wake is really good.
    Just think, 750# that’s like having 5 people on a boat.
    Please note that I have a flow 3 autowake with the yaw plates. These plates activate even if the autowake is turned off. The amount of deployment is based on displacement so be sure to have your displacement calibrated correctly.
    Also, the displacement will offset your tabs either by +10 or -10 depending how the displacement sensor is reading. If you are between 0-30 displacement and your tab is set to 50 the system will offset it to 40. Between 33 and 66 it will match your setting and 66 and above it will at 10 making it 60.

If you have bunch of weigh in the boat you can use the tab to give the boat the roll you need but if you are running lean that high tab will further push your boat out of the water.

One last thing. As my lake is being now being prepared for the winter and the water level is dropping in can definitely tell the difference when going with or against the current. There are times that we have to adjust the speed from 10mph while against the current to 11.2mph while going with the current.
    I have a zero off GPS on my boat and I wish there was a way to turn it off and use the paddle wheel, which my boat came with. I think that some people call it a River mode.

If anyone knows how to do it, please let me know.

Quote Originally Posted by Emilware View Post
    First of all there is no substitute for displacement.
    My mojo likes weight. Adding 750# of lead under the hinge seats as far back as possible made a huge difference. Now with a full ballast and even with a small crew of 3 and sometimes even 1 the wake is really good.
    Just think, 750# that’s like having 5 people on a boat.
    Please note that I have a flow 3 autowake with the yaw plates. These plates activate even if the autowake is turned off. The amount of deployment is based on displacement so be sure to have your displacement calibrated correctly.
    Also, the displacement will offset your tabs either by +10 or -10 depending how the displacement sensor is reading. If you are between 0-30 displacement and your tab is set to 50 the system will offset it to 40. Between 33 and 66 it will match your setting and 66 and above it will at 10 making it 60.

If you have bunch of weigh in the boat you can use the tab to give the boat the roll you need but if you are running lean that high tab will further push your boat out of the water.

One last thing. As my lake is being now being prepared for the winter and the water level is dropping in can definitely tell the difference when going with or against the current. There are times that we have to adjust the speed from 10mph while against the current to 11.2mph while going with the current.
    I have a zero off GPS on my boat and I wish there was a way to turn it off and use the paddle wheel, which my boat came with. I think that some people call it a River mode.

If anyone knows how to do it, please let me know.

I noticed that last weekend on my lake. The zero off GPS that is. We had a LOT of rain and they opened up several flood gates. We had a very noticeable current, and I had to really change my normal speeds depending on which way I was headed in the lake. I too wished I could have had a paddle wheel then. I am just going to have to find me some lead for next year. I have a good wave setup on the Makai with a 3 person crew. But man I want it super big after seeing this! LOL! Anybody got some they want to unload?

Sent from my SM-G781V using Tapatalk
    2021 Moomba Makai
    Black Cherry Metal Flake & Fire Red
    Nibral OJ 15.5x15 Altitude/Wake prop w/1.76 trans v-drive
    Wet Sounds bow speakers & 10's on the Tower & ported sub

Mother Nature blessed us with a killer day in NC for our 5 year anniversary

Quote Originally Posted by eder10986 View Post
    Mother Nature blessed us with a killer day in NC for our 5 year anniversary

Congrats!

2021 Supra SA 400
    2018 Supra SA 400 (SOLD)
    Michigan

Winterization was so easy this year.

Crossover hose
    Trans plug
    Heat exchanger plug
    Intake hose plug
    Impeller housing

Awesome access on the current Gen SA.

Swapped out impeller while it’s accessible.

2021 Supra SA 400
    2018 Supra SA 400 (SOLD)
    Michigan

She’ll be cozy this winter once we are done

I went out today but I forgot to take pictures. But I have to tell you I love surfing in October. Heaters on, what Sudan and no one else on the lake.

Quote Originally Posted by Craz16 View Post

Heck yeah. That will be nice.

Sent from my SM-G781V using Tapatalk
    2021 Moomba Makai
    Black Cherry Metal Flake & Fire Red
    Nibral OJ 15.5x15 Altitude/Wake prop w/1.76 trans v-drive
    Wet Sounds bow speakers & 10's on the Tower & ported sub

Quote Originally Posted by Craz16 View Post

If not too much trouble, please post some of the key dimensions and more pics of the shelter. Thanks!
    2007 Outback - SOLD June 2016
    2012 RAM Crew Cab
    2015 Subaru Forester
    Stuart

"When you first start out with something new, you're always a little uptight." - Don Rickles