Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default 2021/2022 Mojo owners near Raleigh, NC?

Please let me know if this is not allowed...

I am nearly ready to order my first boat and I've narrowed it down to two boats, one of which is the Mojo. I'm obsessive when it comes to shopping, especially for big purchases. I've done months of research and have spreadsheets galore! I've done demos of several different boats, but the only Moomba I could demo was a Kaiyen. I'm really having a hard time with the idea of ordering a 100k boat without even riding in it and seeing how it feels. None of the dealerships will have a Mojo in until at least next Spring.

I know this is a really big ask, but are there any 2021/2022 Mojo owners in the Raleigh, NC area that would be willing to let me join you on your boat for an hour or so, the next time you're out? I would be more than happy to pay you for your time, gas, etc.

I don't think that is a big ask. Most of us on here would be more than happy to have someone tag along and let us show off our boat! I not sure how many people from the Carolinas are active on here but if they are I am sure they would oblige.
    2019 Makai
    Raptor 450 w/ 1.76 Trans
    WakeMakers 1350s in the rear & 1K in Lead

If your coming to south Florida anytime soon i can take you out.

I don’t have a mojo. But we do have a 17 SA if you ever want to get out with us we’d be happy to have you!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Try posting on Social Media (Facebook). There are more than 17,000 members out there.

It’s not a big ask. I’m sure someone would hook you up. I’ve done that on my SL for some local peeps.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    2018 Supra SL400

I think instead of you going to order 2 theory boats at affordable prices, invest in an extra 100k boat because it will give you a completely new feeling. It is worth the experience but of course, the money will also be a lot.
    iogames

Thanks for the positive feedback. I wasn't expecting folks to be so eager to take a stranger out, but it's awesome to see how excited you are about your boats and sharing the experience with others! Definitely excited to be part of such a great group!

Have you asked your dealer if they can setup a customer demo with one of their Mojo customers? Might be easiest

Quote Originally Posted by MJHSupra View Post
    Try posting on Social Media (Facebook). There are more than 17,000 members out there.
    Great idea! I'll give that a try.

Quote Originally Posted by Mobius22 View Post
    Have you asked your dealer if they can setup a customer demo with one of their Mojo customers? Might be easiest
    I'm not sure why I hadn't considered that. The dealer for the other boat I'm considering is doing that for me. They were the one to bring it up though, and it sounded like it was a somewhat unique thing that they do, so I guess I just figured if my Moomba dealer didn't offer, they probably don't do it. Couldn't hurt to ask though!