Default 07 GG Electrical Failure

Just picked up my new 2007 Moomba Gravity from the dealer Saturday. On Sunday after riding around most the day I attempted to start it but the engine started shaking as if it was fixing to die so I shut it off. After that it would not start again. Then I noticed that none of my toggle switches work (bilge, lights, etc.) I figured I blew a main fuse or braker so I tried to push the 35 Amp braker on the engine (red button) but it would not hardly go in no matter how hard I pushed. (wigled it not help). So next I tried to reset the computer (if it has one) by disconnect/reconnect battery. Didn't fix. I also pressed the reset button located by the battery, no fix. After having my boat towed in I tried one last time to start it. It started up but still no electrical working. I never put it into gear just to be safe. ANY HELP!!!!!!

It's Fixed....... As mention previously, I had gotten the engine to run but still no power. Apparently when you push the reset button located near the battery it disengages a very small black lever. On it, it says reset, so I pushed it back into place and all the power came back. Yea I know I’m an idiot but hey I have my boat back in business.

Quote Originally Posted by bradcraig78
    It's Fixed....... As mention previously, I had gotten the engine to run but still no power. Apparently when you push the reset button located near the battery it disengages a very small black lever. On it, it says reset, so I pushed it back into place and all the power came back. Yea I know I’m an idiot but hey I have my boat back in business.
    Brad, Congrats on fixing your boat! I dont know if you have read it yet

but I also have a 07 GG. About 9 hrs on it now. At about 6hrs the relay to

the wakeplate went haywire and eventually filled my boat with smoke when I

got home. The dealer said the relay was on recall. Thought I'd tell you to

ask your dealer what they know about yours. It may or may not be the

recall part. Hope its not. Good Luck
    Contrary to popular belief, a boat does not run on "Thank Yous"

Thaks for the heads up I'll check with the dealer about the wake plate relay

Quote Originally Posted by bradcraig78
    Thaks for the heads up I'll check with the dealer about the wake plate relay
    Ask him if its only on the GG models or also on other 2007 moomba wakeplates?

I talked to the dealer b4 I saw your post MVD but I would think its on all 07's because the wake plate is the same for each model i believe. I was told that my boat is so new that the recalled part was not put on my boat. My boat was sprayed on April 17, 2007 and I picked her up on April 28, 2007. If that helps any.

Makes sense that the newer 07's wouldn't have the recall part. I bought mine new from the dealer but it was sitting in their wherehouse. So I'd say if you ordered one you are probabley ok.
    Contrary to popular belief, a boat does not run on "Thank Yous"