Default 2016 Mojo software update

Hi, Our 2016 Mojo stopped counting hours at 250 and the water temp gage is reading -113.
    Reading the other posts, we probably need the software update. Is that something we
    can do ourselves and if so where can we find the update? Thanks!

I wish, I just had a similar issue in my 2016 Craz. Hours wouldn’t go past 250 and it’s apparently a well-known issue. Assuming your dealer is the same as mine, they will charge you an hour of service to do the update. Equally frustrating, learn from my mistake, be sure to note all of your settings (e.g. surf %’s, ballast fill times) … everything was wiped.

I plan to start another thread because now my issue is my speedometer works (as it always has), but no depth at all shows and the temp is stuck at -13 F. The dealer wants me to bring back in, but I’ve just had too many issues with service.

Quote Originally Posted by WesS View Post
    I wish, I just had a similar issue in my 2016 Craz. Hours wouldn’t go past 250 and it’s apparently a well-known issue. Assuming your dealer is the same as mine, they will charge you an hour of service to do the update. Equally frustrating, learn from my mistake, be sure to note all of your settings (e.g. surf %’s, ballast fill times) … everything was wiped.

I plan to start another thread because now my issue is my speedometer works (as it always has), but no depth at all shows and the temp is stuck at -13 F. The dealer wants me to bring back in, but I’ve just had too many issues with service.
    Also, on my latest screen issue, the dealer mentioned the transducer may have popped up while towing it back home. Upon checking, everything was fine and secure. I did pull the transducer out, everything was fine, no debris, or buildup. I reached out to skiers choice and they said to take it back to the dealer. I’m also awaiting a response from Airmar to see if it’s a possible issue with the transducer. I have a feeling it’s another screen defect.
    2016 Craz