Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by parrothd View Post
    I'd remove the 5200 square area and then get some looking stainless round head bolts and use 5200 to seal them.
    That stuff is a PIA to try and remove. I don’t think it’s 5200, the spray doesn’t work on it. It’s some kind of thick padding that’s glued tight.
    2015 Mojo Surf

What are you getting for a retracted angle? Did you move the actuator just because of the wire location? You can use a remote gland for the wire if you need it in a different location.

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by SorryCharlie View Post
    Rob says you just have to deploy both tabs for “launch” mode. Seems pretty easy.

The water is not in the bilge, it’s in the sub floor under the bag compartment, I’m not sure if there is a path from the bilge though? The bilge around the engine compartment looks sealed up to me. The bilge in the engine compartment is dry.
    I would think there would be a path somewhere from the ballast compartment to the bilge pump. There has to be. Otherwise a leaking bag could really cause some bad problems.

Sent from my SM-G781V using Tapatalk
    2021 Moomba Makai
    Black Cherry Metal Flake & Fire Red
    Nibral OJ 15.5x15 Altitude/Wake prop w/1.76 trans v-drive
    Wet Sounds bow speakers & 10's on the Tower & ported sub

Quote Originally Posted by HFarr View Post
    I would think there would be a path somewhere from the ballast compartment to the bilge pump. There has to be. Otherwise a leaking bag could really cause some bad problems.

A leaking bag dumps into the engine bilge, ask me how I know 😂
    2015 Mojo Surf

I have the holes filled, I used the West Epoxy kit and the wires are ready to hook up. Getting that 502 off is a nightmare, it helped some getting an oscillating multi tool. That removed a fairly thick layer of 502. The rear is not perfect yet, I still have some more work to do there but with temp in the mid 80s, I have to test it out.
    2015 Mojo Surf

Quote Originally Posted by HFarr View Post

2 of the holes seeped all week, they are below the bag floor and there is no access to that area. I’m guessing there is somewhere for the water to go. If the bag leaks, it goes into the engine bilge but I’m talking about below the black floor that the bags sit on. Wish I knew if there is an outlet for water there.
    2015 Mojo Surf

Watched several install videos online of surf plate systems on Malibu boots and the lowest hinge holes all weeped also. Looks like it's not just Moomba.
    2015 Moomba Mojo Surf Edition
    4,000lbs
    Manual Flow

Quote Originally Posted by SorryCharlie View Post
    2 of the holes seeped all week, they are below the bag floor and there is no access to that area. I’m guessing there is somewhere for the water to go. If the bag leaks, it goes into the engine bilge but I’m talking about below the black floor that the bags sit on. Wish I knew if there is an outlet for water there.
    Were you able to get the Evolution Tabs installed and try them out?

if you pull it back there is a chance of damage.

When surfing, does the one tab fully re-track into a position to not interfere with the wave?

I have seen tab systems where the tab, in the fully up position, interfere with the wave causing the lip to get 'washy' or you have something that looks like a 'line' going into the wave from the transom to the back of the wave.
    2018 Supra SL400