Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Ralphy View Post
    My son and I wake boarded behind the jetski last November When we had a couple of 70゚ days. I can't remember what the water temperature was but mid fifties, LOL. If you're gonna buy a wet suit buy a 3 mm semi dry suit. These are most versatile.
    this. we bought 2/3 wetsuits and they were great for upper50's water temp. surfing I'd also recommend neoprene aquasox. keeping the feet warm helps a TON if not in bindings.
    '06 Supra Launch 20SSV-gone but never forgotten

When I was much younger, it was always the challenge to Jet Ski and Snowmobile on the same day.

Then we figured out that snowmobiles were so much faster on open water…..then started drag racing snowmobiles against ANY jet ski for money, Sucker bet.

Good times

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    2021 Supra SA 400
    2018 Supra SA 400 (SOLD)
    Michigan

I’m also in Ohio and typically run until mid October at our lake (Seneca lake) or when weather craps out. We have to be closed up by the 31st so I usually pull. It mid October to give me time to close up. We finished last weekend for boating this year as the mojo just sold. Now it’s the hardest time as we wait for the 22 to show up this winter. 1st time we have been boatless in over 10 years but it will be worth it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Nick

2012 moomba mojo 2.5
    2005 Moomba outback-sold

Quote Originally Posted by HFarr View Post
    You don't even want me to tell you what month it is before we stop getting out on the water here in South Georgia! LOL!

Sent from my SM-G781V using Tapatalk
    Trust me, if I lived south I wouldn't have even posted this. I have friends in San Antonio and most years they are at the lake for Christmas Eve. They are thin blooded now after living there for 10 years, so they don't swim, but the kids will. Otherwise they drive to Corpus Christi for the week and hang out in the Gulf.
    2015 Moomba Mojo Surf Edition
    4,000lbs
    Manual Flow

Quote Originally Posted by Holdmybeer View Post
    Trust me, if I lived south I wouldn't have even posted this. I have friends in San Antonio and most years they are at the lake for Christmas Eve. They are thin blooded now after living there for 10 years, so they don't swim, but the kids will. Otherwise they drive to Corpus Christi for the week and hang out in the Gulf.
    Well....I do have to admit, we are a bit spoiled on the warmth, so a good stiff wind can give us chill bumps LOL! My nephews from TN come down sometimes in the winter and want to go swimming in the pool. We look at them like they have lost their minds, but they jump right in like it's no big deal.

2021 Moomba Makai
    Black Cherry Metal Flake & Fire Red
    Nibral OJ 15.5x15 Altitude/Wake prop w/1.76 trans v-drive
    Wet Sounds bow speakers & 10's on the Tower & ported sub

We throw on the dry suits and get out as long as we can. These were from 2010 and i will say we haven't gone out this late in a long time but Oct and Nov with a dry suit can be really nice! You have the lake to yourself and nothing but glass. We have a heater and shower in the boat and it helps keep you nice and warm.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Scott
    2021 Craz
    2007 Mobius LSV
    1997 Sea Ray 190

Quote Originally Posted by 996scott View Post
    We throw on the dry suits and get out as long as we can. These were from 2010 and i will say we haven't gone out this late in a long time but Oct and Nov with a dry suit can be really nice! You have the lake to yourself and nothing but glass. We have a heater and shower in the boat and it helps keep you nice and warm.
    And the winner of my question of "BIG KAHNUAS" goes to.............

Yeah not surfing on the lake in the snow, but I get where you are coming from. The dead silence you get after a set and killing the engine would be awesome.
    2015 Moomba Mojo Surf Edition
    4,000lbs
    Manual Flow

996, seeing your pics reminds me of larry gebert in boise. saw him on the lake many times thru the years and he was a beast on the ski.
    18 years straight of waterskiing once every week. heard sometimes they were the only boat on the lake for weeks at a time in january/february...
    he did the news feed at our annual work golf tourney for make a wish and he's a BIG dude. was fun to watch him ski.

https://www.ktvb.com/article/feature...ting/358270730
    '06 Supra Launch 20SSV-gone but never forgotten

Quote Originally Posted by sandm View Post
    996, seeing your pics reminds me of larry gebert in boise. saw him on the lake many times thru the years and he was a beast on the ski.
    18 years straight of waterskiing once every week. heard sometimes they were the only boat on the lake for weeks at a time in january/february...
    he did the news feed at our annual work golf tourney for make a wish and he's a BIG dude. was fun to watch him ski.

https://www.ktvb.com/article/feature...ting/358270730
    That is awesome, 18 yrs of going skiing every week! That is a man that is committed for sure.
    Scott
    2021 Craz
    2007 Mobius LSV
    1997 Sea Ray 190

Now those are cool pics with the snow on the ground. Only thing that could make it better would be some close up of the skier with ice forming on his eyebrows! SUPER BIG Kahunas!

2021 Moomba Makai
    Black Cherry Metal Flake & Fire Red
    Nibral OJ 15.5x15 Altitude/Wake prop w/1.76 trans v-drive
    Wet Sounds bow speakers & 10's on the Tower & ported sub