Default Wobbly seat riser on 2021 mojo

So earlier this July I took a delivery of a brand new 2021 Moomba mojo. One of the things that bothered me from the beginning on my 100k boat is the wobbly driver seat. I do like the way the seat fits, but I cannot stand the cheap feel Of it.
    Even with the seat all the way down and the clamp tightened down all the way there is still wobble.
    Hence my question, can anyone recommend a replacement seat riser that would make the seat feel more locked in?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

On my 2015 Mojo, I installed this unit

https://www.iboats.com/shop/garelick...ze=12+to+17%22

It has a pin lock to set the seat height, then the knob tightens against it to firm it up. I still have some wobble but it is from the seat to the riser, not the riser itself. I keep the seat a little lose so it will swivel and then deal with the wobble. Not sure how the new Mojo seat is, but i know the higher end boat you have to release a lever to get it to swivel and the seat stays firm.
    2015 Moomba Mojo Surf Edition
    4,000lbs
    Manual Flow

On my 2015 Mojo, I installed this unit

https://www.iboats.com/shop/garelick...ze=12+to+17%22

It has a pin lock to set the seat height, then the knob tightens against it to firm it up. I still have some wobble but it is from the seat to the riser, not the riser itself. I keep the seat a little lose so it will swivel and then deal with the wobble. Not sure how the new Mojo seat is, but i know the higher end boat you have to release a lever to get it to swivel and the seat stays firm.
    2015 Moomba Mojo Surf Edition
    4,000lbs
    Manual Flow

Thanks [mention]Holdmybeer [/mention] but I’m looking for a locked in feel.
    My 2007 Tige was rock solid comparing to this one.

Any more suggestions?