Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

I feel ya Zog mine has sat for 3 weeks due to all kinds of bs rain and now covid( not me) goood news is I am now off until next Monday so tryingto assemble a crww to hit the water and surf some during the day when no ones out.
    2019 Craz
    OJ 950
    Wakemakers bags
    Heatercraft triple heater

Quote Originally Posted by haknslash View Post
    Amazing weather and conditions today! Gotta love the lack of boat traffic this time of year.

That pic came out awesome... and the wave looks great too.
    Got that Max in pretty deep.
    2022 MB F22 Alpha
    2021 Mondo (sold)
    2020 Grand Island Fish
    2017 Sea-Doo Spark

My son competed in the Canadian Wakeboard Boat Nationals this weekend. He rode really well and placed third in his age category (He was the youngest competitor in his age group too)!

This was his first year competing so we are super happy that he did so well. He thinks we need a G23 now though LOL.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    2020 Moomba Mojo
    2008 Mastercraft Prostar 197 40th Anniversary
    Owner Ness Lake Watersports
    Wakemakers “Exact Fit” Bags + Lead = 4,700 ballast
    Audio by Wetsounds, MTX, JL Audio, Clarion
    15 X 13.00 ACME prop

Quote Originally Posted by Ralphy View Post
    That pic came out awesome... and the wave looks great too.
    Got that Max in pretty deep.
    Thanks guys! Yea she was sitting deeper than I had ran her before. That was with around 5300-5500 lbs of ballast and the wave was excellent!

Here is some 4K 60 FPS footage from that day. Not a cloud in sight and just beautiful clear blue skies and hardly any boat traffic. Epic conditions for possibly my last surf session of the season since water drops soon.

2019 Moomba Max "MOOMBAE"
    Mods: Wakemakers upgrade + 500 lbs of lead
    2016 Yamaha AR192 - sold

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy2slow View Post
    My son competed in the Canadian Wakeboard Boat Nationals this weekend. He rode really well and placed third in his age category (He was the youngest competitor in his age group too)!

This was his first year competing so we are super happy that he did so well. He thinks we need a G23 now though LOL.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    That's pretty awesome, congrats to him! Now go get him that G23
    Scott
    2021 Craz
    2007 Mobius LSV
    1997 Sea Ray 190

Thanks guys! Yea she was sitting deeper than I had ran her before. That was with around 5300-5500 lbs of ballast and the wave was excellent!

Here is some 4K 60 FPS footage from that day. Not a cloud in sight and just beautiful clear blue skies and hardly any boat traffic. Epic conditions for possibly my last surf session of the season since water drops soon.

Awesome.... just awesome fun

Cool video! And your wave is awesome. I would like to see that same setup with a big crew in your boat. Bet it would be a monster.

Sent from my SM-G781V using Tapatalk
    2021 Moomba Makai
    Black Cherry Metal Flake & Fire Red
    Nibral OJ 15.5x15 Altitude/Wake prop w/1.76 trans v-drive
    Wet Sounds bow speakers & 10's on the Tower & ported sub

Glad y’all enjoyed the video! I hope I can squeeze in one more trip to the lake. HFarr, agree I’d love to see what this thing can do with a bug crew or even half a big crew in it. Wave is super fun now but yea it would be a monster with even more! Maybe next season COVID won’t be as much of a deal and some of my friends will come out on the boat. Most I even had in it was 15 people when I first got the boat but it was during break-in so I didn’t use the ballast system but I bet the wave would have been insane with that many people
    2019 Moomba Max "MOOMBAE"
    Mods: Wakemakers upgrade + 500 lbs of lead
    2016 Yamaha AR192 - sold

Glad y’all enjoyed the video! I hope I can squeeze in one more trip to the lake. HFarr, agree I’d love to see what this thing can do with a bug crew or even half a big crew in it. Wave is super fun now but yea it would be a monster with even more! Maybe next season COVID won’t be as much of a deal and some of my friends will come out on the boat. Most I even had in it was 15 people when I first got the boat but it was during break-in so I didn’t use the ballast system but I bet the wave would have been insane with that many people
    Most I ever had was 11 with 4000# and it is pretty awesome. My wife is 5'5" and the wave curls just below her waist when she is in the pocket. I could not imagine what 5300# and 10-12 people would look like.
    2015 Moomba Mojo Surf Edition
    4,000lbs
    Manual Flow

What mount are you using in the water? I just bought a mouth mount but not sure how that will work when you go under. Seems all the hand held polls that float are too short to get a good shot without too much movement in the video. I'll have a vlog up at 2:30 today from our last trip to the lake. Likely the last trip for the season as far as the lake goes for us. Codes in the boat and truck issues.
    2018 Max - Wetsounds - Wake Makers upgrade