Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by HFarr View Post
    Wow! You basically poured a dumpster pad. Not much you can drive over that that will Crack it.

Sent from my SM-G781V using Tapatalk
    You are correct sir.
    Between my dually, boat, A/T scissor lift, there is 30k in weight sitting on the front 40x30 concrete. I didn't want any cracking. The back shop area is for welding, car lift and metal work, I figure I'll chip it someday but it won't break.
    2015 Moomba Mojo Surf Edition
    4,000lbs
    Manual Flow

Quote Originally Posted by Kxmoomba View Post
    What mount are you using in the water? I just bought a mouth mount but not sure how that will work when you go under. Seems all the hand held polls that float are too short to get a good shot without too much movement in the video. I'll have a vlog up at 2:30 today from our last trip to the lake. Likely the last trip for the season as far as the lake goes for us. Codes in the boat and truck issues.
    I’m just using a plastic pole that floats. It’s telescoping so it can be long or short. This is what I use https://www.amazon.com/GPE-10-Floati.../dp/B00B3YJG5C. It’s not perfect or the best but does the job. I don’t think I could deal with a mouth mount.
    Last edited by haknslash; 10-01-2021 at 09:26 PM.
    2019 Moomba Max "MOOMBAE"
    Mods: Wakemakers upgrade + 500 lbs of lead
    2016 Yamaha AR192 - sold

Quote Originally Posted by jcarter20 View Post
    Awesome! That is a shit ton of gravel. Better make sure it is compacted really well to avoid settlement under the slab. I would get a vibratory roller on that. Sorry, I am a commercial construction guy. Residential guys drive me nuts sometimes when it comes to backfill.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I had stripped the top soil 5 years ago and filled with gravel, then it sat until this year. We decided to bring the slab up higher. Used traffic bond to bring it up another 12” and compacted it. The grade beam is 16-18” deep by 12” wide with two rows rebar. Concrete 4 1/2 to 5” thick at center. Wire mesh with fiberglass reinforced concrete.
    2021 Moomba Max

Look who is moving to the SC headquarter city! The ultimate would be to take a factory tour of both plants one weekend!

2021 Moomba Makai
    Black Cherry Metal Flake & Fire Red
    Nibral OJ 15.5x15 Altitude/Wake prop w/1.76 trans v-drive
    Wet Sounds bow speakers & 10's on the Tower & ported sub

Look who is moving to the SC headquarter city! The ultimate would be to take a factory tour of both plants one weekend!

We just heard about that here in TN. 750 jobs.
    2016 Mojo Surf
    Raptor 400
    1100 rear bags / 500 IBS / 600 LeadWake
    Exile amps/tower - Kicker in-boat
    FAE

Got some dock hammocks that match the boat perfectly. 22 software update has had a few hiccups but the idea is nice if the problems stop. Had some great weather this weekend.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Now those are cool looking! Did you put them in?

2021 Moomba Makai

I did install them. Bunch if bowlines and half hitches.

Come on down! The cool thing is if you really want a boat and are examining all your options, you could do a factory tour of moomba/supra, drive a few miles down the road and do a tour with mastercraft and malibu as well. And possibly even yamaha. Theres also brunswick( sea ray bayliner, heyday) and supposedly the montara surf pontoons are being assembled down here as well or so claims my boat industry buddy who does fiberglass warrany repaies for heyday. All of these places are within 30 minutes of my place. So its cool to see all the options I have available around here. Come take a tour and holler at me if you go. Would love to tag along with anybody comin into do the tour!
    2019 Craz
    OJ 950
    Wakemakers bags
    Heatercraft triple heater

Quote Originally Posted by Mxmark4 View Post
    Come on down! The cool thing is if you really want a boat and are examining all your options, you could do a factory tour of moomba/supra, drive a few miles down the road and do a tour with mastercraft and malibu as well. And possibly even yamaha. Theres also brunswick( sea ray bayliner, heyday) and supposedly the montara surf pontoons are being assembled down here as well or so claims my boat industry buddy who does fiberglass warrany repaies for heyday. All of these places are within 30 minutes of my place. So its cool to see all the options I have available around here. Come take a tour and holler at me if you go. Would love to tag along with anybody comin into do the tour!
    It would be "Come on up" for me. I am in South Georgia, but I definitely get the point! I just may have to do that one weekend. I didn't realize there were that many boat manufacturers in that area. Would be cool thing to do for sure. I will give you a shout if I ever get a weekend planned.

2021 Moomba Makai