Default 2015 mondo flow 2.0 upgrade

So I just purchased the Wakeland mfg 2.0 tabs. But mine came in as flat tabs. All the other ones I have seen have had bends and channels on the bottom to direct water. Has anyone else ordered any of these recently? Just wondering if they changed the design to just a flat tab or if mine just didn’t get finished. FBBF6F33-29AF-43BC-923C-3B36D74B8C40.jpg

Finally talked to Travis at wake land and the new 2.0 tabs are flat.

Quote Originally Posted by bp red View Post
    Finally talked to Travis at wake land and the new 2.0 tabs are flat.
    How did you get someone to answer the phone or return emails?
    I have been trying to contact them for weeks.
    2015 Moomba Mojo Surf Edition
    4,000lbs
    Manual Flow

I called 4-5 times before I got anyone. It was not a smooth process but they did get it done and I am happy with them. They are very short handed right now is what I was told.

Quote Originally Posted by bp red View Post
    So I just purchased the Wakeland mfg 2.0 tabs. But mine came in as flat tabs. All the other ones I have seen have had bends and channels on the bottom to direct water. Has anyone else ordered any of these recently? Just wondering if they changed the design to just a flat tab or if mine just didn’t get finished. FBBF6F33-29AF-43BC-923C-3B36D74B8C40.jpg
    Did the larger 2.0 wake tabs make a difference for you? I have a 2015 moomba mondo surf too. Would like to have a longer wave. Plan to add lead up front but wondered what impact the 2.0 tabs would have and how hard to install. Thx.
    2015 Moomba Mondo Surf Edition 6.2 L raptor with upgraded ballast (910s in back and 500 in front)

It did help a lot but I'm still working on getting it dialed in. Regular is good but I'm struggling with push on the goofy side.