Default 08 LSV trailer bunk replacement

hey guys, does anyone have the measurements for all the wood on the trailer for a single axle boatmate trailer for a 08 LSV?

didnt realize how bad they were until last weekend when one had fallen off up front and was completely rotted out, luckily it gave out on the ride back to storage and there was no damage to the boat.

i unfortunately did not have a tape measure with me and the storage unit is about 30 mins away.

emailed boatmate but im sure theyre busy. was hoping to get something done soon as i am off this week

thanks for reading
    2008 Moomba Mobius LSV.
    325 ASSAULT

Boatmate usually makes everything with easy dimensions.

If it is anything like my 2015 trailer....Rear units are 8ft and the front units are 4ft. Makes it vary simple to just buy 3 - 8Ft treated boards and build yourself. Hardest part is finding the staples. Use new lag bolts, Stainless if you can find them.
    2015 Moomba Mojo Surf Edition
    4,000lbs
    Manual Flow

our boatmate under both tiges had 2 4ft, 2 8ft and 2 10ft. that was 22ft and 23ft boat on dual axles.
    supra had 2 4ft and 2 8ft on single axle. that one is likely closer to your lsv.

stainless staples and replace the lag bolts with new stainless. we used pressure treat lumber on all 3 trailers.

if I were you, I'd take a run out there and check if only 30 minutes as some dealers might spec different than others and back in the day, some trailers were ordered by dealers, not skiers choice. take an assortment of hand tools and remove a lag bolt to get proper size. you could also be looking at 2x6 not 2x4 as one of our tige trailers had 2 that were 2x6. I think it was a mistake but we replaced with same.
    '06 Supra Launch 20SSV-gone but never forgotten

Definitely use Stainless staples! Also, if you don't wrap the bunk carpet all the way around the Board, leave at least an inch or two gap on the bottom side, it will last longer. Makes it easier for the water to drain/dry out of the wood instead of being trapped inside the carpet so long.

Sent from my SM-G781V using Tapatalk
    2021 Moomba Makai
    Black Cherry Metal Flake & Fire Red
    Nibral OJ 15.5x15 Altitude/Wake prop w/1.76 trans v-drive
    Wet Sounds bow speakers & 10's on the Tower & ported sub