Default 2018 Craz Will Not Start

So I had put boat out last weekend and everything ran great. Since then, I have changed the port side wakeplate actuator and I drained the coolant and refilled to do the 2 year recommended replacement. I got to start the boat to let the coolant cycle through and add as needed and the boat will not start. I have to think this is completely unrelated to the actuator and coolant.
    Here are my symptoms. Turn the key to run. Dash lights up, wakeplates engage, fuel pump kicks on and I can hear the heater pump trying to cycle antifreeze also. I checked all the fuses on top of the engine for the starter and they are good. However, when you turn the key to start, they relay does not click. The boat does not even try to turn over. The relay for the main power and the fuel pump both click when I turn the key to run. Any ideas????

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2018 Moomba Craz
    6.2L Raptor 400
    6 Pump Ballast, Autowake 2.0, Flow 2.0 Surf System
    OJ 15x13 Wake Prop
    Digital Cruise Pro 3 (paddle wheel)
    Wetsounds Rev 10's

2005 Supra Launch 22SSV - Sold

Check the relay box under the helm. Might have tripped an ignition breaker when changing the actuator.
    2015 Moomba Mojo Surf Edition
    4,000lbs
    Manual Flow

Quote Originally Posted by Holdmybeer View Post
    Check the relay box under the helm. Might have tripped an ignition breaker when changing the actuator.
    Check the breaker in the engine compartment behind the bench seat center. It's near the coolant so you probably bumped it.
    http://www.instgram.com/jlyons30
    2002 Moomba Mobius LSV - Sold
    2006 Moomba Mobius LSV - Sold
    2017 Moomba Craz - Enzos, Lead

Also make sure you didn't inadvertently pull the kill lanyard. Pop it in and out a few times
    2020 Supra SA

Make sure it's in neutral.

Quote Originally Posted by That Guy View Post
    Make sure it's in neutral.
    Yep. I finally checked that about an hour into my electrical diagnosis and it started up. The kids were messing around in there as I was wiping down the boat last time out . The throttle looked like it was in neutral, but it was not locked. The crazy thing is I checked the kill switch first and it didn’t even dawn on me to check the throttle as it was right in my face. Ugh. Sometimes is it the simple things in life. At least I didn’t take it to the dealer.

2018 Moomba Craz
    6.2L Raptor 400
    OJ 15x13 Wake Prop
    Wetsounds Rev 10's

Quote Originally Posted by jcarter20 View Post
    Yep. I finally checked that about an hour into my electrical diagnosis and it started up. The kids were messing around in there as I was wiping down the boat last time out . The throttle looked like it was in neutral, but it was not locked. The crazy thing is I checked the kill switch first and it didn’t even dawn on me to check the throttle as it was right in my face. Ugh. Sometimes is it the simple things in life. At least I didn’t take it to the dealer.

I know it was aggravating, but glad you got it going without spending any money. It's second nature now, but I can remember watching my dad get mad about not being able to crank my brothers new car many many years ago when I was a kid. The new car was equipped with a safety feature where you had to put your foot on the brake to start it. Not sure you can find anything, including lawnmowers, that don't have this now. It was funny and my brother laughed at him afterwards. Dad was still not amused.

Sent from my SM-G781V using Tapatalk
    2021 Moomba Makai
    Black Cherry Metal Flake & Fire Red
    Nibral OJ 15.5x15 Altitude/Wake prop w/1.76 trans v-drive
    Wet Sounds bow speakers & 10's on the Tower & ported sub

Ha ha….some days I feel like I need that counselor on the Progressive commercials on how not to become our parents.

2018 Moomba Craz
    6.2L Raptor 400
    OJ 15x13 Wake Prop
    Wetsounds Rev 10's

Same thing happened to me on vacation in June this summer. Pulled the boat out to get gas and apparently did not put it in neutral before killing it. Came back from the gas station and the boat wouldnt start when we were launching it. Pulled it out of the water and back over to the trailer parking lot, emptied everything out of my over engine storage tray and pulled it, check connection everywhere and look over and the throttle is CLEARLY not in neutral. I felt pretty dumb.
    David

2017 Moomba Mojo Max Surf Edition, 2 Pair Wetsounds Rev10s powered by an SD2, 6 pair Wetsounds XS650M and Wetsounds XS12 powered by SD6 all controlled by a WS420. 2 Lumitec SeaBlaze X2 Spectrum underwater lights

SOLD***2008 Mobius LSV, Gravity III , Wake Plate, Z5, Exile SX65c's, Exile XM9s, Exile XI12D, Exile Javelin, Exile 30.2***SOLD

I think it has happened to everyone one time or another. We had a time we went to launch the boat and couldn't get it to start. I had the boat pulled off the water and we hooked it up to another car to try to jump start it. Still no go. Was getting really frustrated and started to go through everything. I sat down on the seat opposite the driver's seat and started to think about what the issue could be and saw the throttle pointing all the way forward.

2016 Moomba Mojo Surf Edition
    2000 Sharpe Houseboat 70x16 (Lives at Lake Powell)