Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Yeah he has issues. Does the boat have power? This motor with that load you would certainly see losing a cylinder or 2. Otherwise it is electrical and might explain why his heated seat, temp gauge, and now tabs won't engage.
    2015 Moomba Mojo Surf Edition
    4,000lbs
    Manual Flow

Quote Originally Posted by Holdmybeer View Post
    Yeah he has issues. Does the boat have power? This motor with that load you would certainly see losing a cylinder or 2. Otherwise it is electrical and might explain why his heated seat, temp gauge, and now tabs won't engage.
    He is taking it to the dealer. A pre purchase inspection woulda found any issues.
    2018 Supra SA400 aka The Ron Burgandy
    2011 Sea-Doo Wake 155
    2015 Mojo Surf, sold...2013 Axis A22 Recon Edition, sold...2010 Axis A22, sold...2007 Maxum 1800sr3, sold

Default Does 2018 SL have auto launch?

I cannot imagine not test driving or getting a dealer check before writing that check to buy it. I think he said he test drove it. Well I would want to test drive full ballast etc as close to the boosty wake he is seeking. All I can say is he must be a hell of a wakeboarder because I have had some really good riders behind my boat and loved it at stock ballast with couple hundred pounds of lead.

And I would also stop posting how bad the boat is while I have it listed for sale???? Just Stop. Get it fixed. Then keep or list it…

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    2017 Supra SA

Quote Originally Posted by KnoxMojo View Post
    He is taking it to the dealer. A pre purchase inspection woulda found any issues.
    I was surprised, but not surprised how the guy was unloading on social media and NEVER taking a 100k boat for a ride or having someone look at it.

2018 Supra SL400

This is why I don’t Facebook

2021 Supra SA 400
    2018 Supra SA 400 (SOLD)
    Michigan

Quote Originally Posted by russellsmojo View Post
    And I would also stop posting how bad the boat is while I have it listed for sale???? Just Stop. Get it fixed. Then keep or list it…

I had a feeling if the guy kept up the bad talking, he would get called out.

Lesson learned - the day I sell my SL400, it will not be a wakeboard dude going full ballast, lead, full fuel, and peeps. Ha ha.

2018 Supra SL400