Default Does my 2008 XLV GG edition have a center drain plug

Sorry for such a dumb question. I'm a new boat owner. Got it our of the water for the first time this weekend for some cleaning. I was certain I had the T Handle plug in the center of the boat, but sure couldn't find it. Owners manual just says "if applicable, not all models have it"

No, you only have the rear plug above the wake plate.
    Scott
    2021 Craz
    2007 Mobius LSV
    1997 Sea Ray 190

you're my hero.

haha, thanks. It is definitely a poor design because you will have water pool up right where there should be one (even with the rear plug removed). We always had to find a steep curb or ramp to go over slowly to get all the water to drain out.
    Scott
    2021 Craz
    2007 Mobius LSV
    1997 Sea Ray 190

Thats exactly what was driving me crazy, there was a good bit of water below the level of the drain!

My ballast drain pumps had stopped working and I spilled a lot of of the center bag trying to get it out. I'm stumped on those fixing those. I know an upgrade is necessary, but I dont have the funds at the moment. Do you know if those are inline fuses? All the ones I can find are okay. The Fill pump still works fine though.

I don't think there are any inline fuses that i remember. So you can fill the bag but it won't drain? On all 3 bags or just the center belly bag?
    Scott
    2021 Craz
    2007 Mobius LSV
    1997 Sea Ray 190

Really none of the bags are draining. They fill pretty quickly. The rear bags have always had issues, but the center has been fine. The center bag all the sudden stopped draining.

I've only had the boat since July. Everything worked find the first day out, but have since given me issues. I figure its something I'm missing. Its easy enough to empty the rear bags with the tsunami pump. The center back not working is a pain though.

Previous owner suggested I blow out the lines with a water hose, which I did. Still nothing. It doesn't feel like any of the drain pumps are getting any power. I haven 't properly tested that, but just putting my hand on the drain pump and turning it one....theres not any movement or vibration. I know this original system has its issues, but I can't fathom all the pumps going out at once?

yea that is weird that all 3 quit working. I would post this specific ballast question and there will be a lot more people that know the older ballast systems better than I do. Good luck.
    Scott
    2021 Craz
    2007 Mobius LSV
    1997 Sea Ray 190

there's not much electronics in the g3 system. should be flip switch up to fill and it sends power to open the valve on the manifold in the rear over the vdrive and turn on the fill pump(note all 3 switches turn on the fill pump AND EACH switch opens up the unique sprinkler valve). flip switch down to drain and it then sends power to the drain pump attached to each bag. at least that's what I remember.
    interesting if they all stopped.

if it was me I'd yank the g3 panel out and probe the wires behind. my guess is you have something electrical going on at that point or upstream to the fuse. with all 3 dead i'd be highly surprised if it's downstream past the switches as the wires should be unique after that. I don't remember if there's relays or not running it but nice thing about the older boats is it's all simple 12v automotive stuff that you can troubleshoot with a simple light tester.

and it could be that all 3 drain pumps decided to $hit the bed at roughly the same time. again a simple light test will isolate where the issue is happening...

I anticipate it's about a 2.3 beer job to troubleshoot
    '06 Supra Launch 20SSV-gone but never forgotten