Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: 2022 Software

How are you getting access to the updates? It seems like you need to take it to a dealer to get it loaded, is that correct? When I had my on the water demo of my boat the tech made it sound like it was easy to update but referenced a tool you needed to format the usb stick and load the software.
    2021 Moomba Makai
    Minnesota

Quote Originally Posted by jcredible View Post
    How do we get a copy directly from SC?
    DM me your email address and I can send it to you along with the installation instructions.
    2020 Moomba Kaiyen > Finally on my lift!
    2017 Moomba Mondo > Traded
    2000 Moomba Kamberra > Traded

Quote Originally Posted by benny32 View Post
    How are you getting access to the updates? It seems like you need to take it to a dealer to get it loaded, is that correct? When I had my on the water demo of my boat the tech made it sound like it was easy to update but referenced a tool you needed to format the usb stick and load the software.
    It is super easy just make sure you have a good USB drive. Hardest part is finding the USB cord behind the helm. When I updated to the 2021 software it took me about an hour to find it under there. This time took me 3 mins to remember where I zip tied it back to.

Quote Originally Posted by Mondo Ken View Post
    DM me your email address and I can send it to you along with the installation instructions.
    I wasn't going to be the one to put it out there that you had it but now that you have Thanks for the help!

For those that have done this this year or in the past was your USB cord White as well? This might help others when trying to locate theirs.
    2019 Makai
    Raptor 450 w/ 1.76 Trans
    WakeMakers 1350s in the rear & 1K in Lead

Does the software update also include the go home logic on earlier models (2019)? I am most interested in leveling out the boat without asking people to move around. Effectively using the surf tab as trim tabs.

Quote Originally Posted by Max20 View Post
    Does the software update also include the go home logic on earlier models (2019)? I am most interested in leveling out the boat without asking people to move around. Effectively using the surf tab as trim tabs.
    What 2019 boat are you running?
    2019 Makai
    Raptor 450 w/ 1.76 Trans

I got it completed yesterday and took the boat on the water. The new settings are pretty cool under Autowake.

It adjusted timer settings on ballast, default tab positions, and other settings. Will play more with it in the coming weeks here to go through all the new screens.
    2022 SA450
    2019 Mojo
    2017 Mondo - SOLD

I'm having difficulty locating the female USB on a 2021 Mojo. I’ve removed the subwoofer and gotten right in there...no luck.

Does anybody have a good picture of its location.

Quote Originally Posted by KiloRomeo View Post
    I'm having difficulty locating the female USB on a 2021 Mojo. I’ve removed the subwoofer and gotten right in there...no luck.

Does anybody have a good picture of its location.
    This is without a doubt the hardest part of the entire thing. Don't have any pictures but the way I found it is by locating the wires that came from the screen which obviously the highest and furthest part to get to from there (Literally every other wire for the boat is closer to you and blocking you from
    it) Then just kind off sorting through them. Note that it might not be a black cable as mine is white. I have asked people to post about the color of their cable to see if there is any kind of consistency to help people located it but no luck so far.
    2019 Makai
    Raptor 450 w/ 1.76 Trans

Quote Originally Posted by TXSurf4 View Post
    What 2019 boat are you running?
    I have the Maikai. Probably need to take a minute and update my signature…lol

Quote Originally Posted by Max20 View Post
    I have the Maikai. Probably need to take a minute and update my signature…lol
    Yep it will work no problem!
    2019 Makai
    Raptor 450 w/ 1.76 Trans