Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 910111213 LastLast

Thread: 2022 Software

How and why did you update the 4" screen with the 2022 software, isn't it designed for 7"? What all did it change for you? I have 2018 Mojo.

Thanks,

Quote Originally Posted by parrothd View Post
    Call the dealer, tell them moomba has a new software firmware for your boat and you would like them to contact skiers choice and download the new firmware. Ask them to let you know when they have downloaded it and you will bring the boat in to be updated. I just do my own, if it goes wrong play dumb..lol..It really is plug it in, turn boat off and on my boat 4inch screen I press and hold the center button to update.
    2018 Moomba MOJO
    4100lbs. ENZO's, Center Tank, IBS
    780lbs. Lead Wake
    Raptor 400
    Surf Prop: OJ 945
    2019 Ford F150 FX4
    5.0L V8

Quote Originally Posted by Emilware View Post
    [mention]RUGER761 [/mention] I’m glad that all went well for you but I have to ask. Is the overflow getting activated for the rear bags?
    The reason why I’m asking is because with my g6, 2 pump system per bag it would not shut off when it hit the overflow switch but it would continue to run until the timer turn the pumps off. This made my bags blow up like balloons.

What year and model is your boat? Do you have a single or double pump set up?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Mine shut off before the timers ran out when it triggered the flow sensors. Just barely heard water spilling out the vents. Same with the auto fill feature it would run just a moment until the sensors were triggered.

We have a 2021 Makai, G6 pumps, factory ballast bags.
    2021 Makai

Quote Originally Posted by jnr4817 View Post
    How and why did you update the 4" screen with the 2022 software, isn't it designed for 7"? What all did it change for you? I have 2018 Mojo.

Thanks,
    There's updates for the 4in screens and 7in screens. It does some bug fixes, go home leveling, speed set points and options to show the ballast levels and autowake pitch roll numbers on the main screen.
    https://photos.app.goo.gl/KNcdKaRvhXFcF8tR8
    Last edited by parrothd; 09-14-2021 at 07:22 PM.
    http://www.instgram.com/jlyons30
    2002 Moomba Mobius LSV - Sold
    2006 Moomba Mobius LSV - Sold
    2017 Moomba Craz - Enzos, Lead

Technically the latest updates for the 4in are 20200527..

Quote Originally Posted by TXSurf4 View Post
    What boat are you running? I wouldn't be scared as it seems like there are workarounds for the situation you mentioned above and others. Here is what Matt said in your situation:

"The last issue you might have is if you are loading 2022 software on a boat that does not have tube style sensors in the rear. Some of the older models only had flow sensors. In that case, you would obviously not see water in the sensor because the sensor is not present. In that case, you would need to get your dealers help to access the development page and you would want to adjust your threshold to 100. If you did that, it should basically turn this logic off and you should not have the popup anymore."
    2019 Mondo with G3 pumps and upgraded rear bags (750's) with the 7 inch screen

Quote Originally Posted by Jason1975 View Post
    2019 Mondo with G3 pumps and upgraded rear bags (750's) with the 7 inch screen
    Ya I am sure you will have to use the development pages to make some tweaks but I would say the benefits are worth it.
    2019 Makai
    Raptor 450 w/ 1.76 Trans
    WakeMakers 1350s in the rear & 1K in Lead

Lightbulb Book about travel to Thai and Indonesia on traditional Filipino boat

Hello, I'm Annette, I wanna write book about my worldwide journey!

Also I'm an author of the essay at academized. Just know this writing service from inside out, so let me tell you that we really are the best. We check authors before we let them write for our clients, we strictly follow deadlines and never break them, our work always gets high marks.

Quote Originally Posted by TXSurf4 View Post
    Ya I am sure you will have to use the development pages to make some tweaks but I would say the benefits are worth it.
    You can always flash your original firmware back, go into the settings and get the version you have now, have the dealer download that as well.

I have a 2019, and the updates are worth it from my lens. Dealing with a few early adopter issues, but worked through them based on Matt's feedback!

I would say do it!
    2022 SA450
    2019 Mojo
    2017 Mondo - SOLD

Called my dealer several weeks ago about doing this. Said they could do it np. Dropped it off over 2 weeks ago. They called me and said i already had the most up to date software. I sent them pictures from mona's website of the 22 updated screens starting that no i don't because i don't have these screens.

They have no clue about the 22 update, how to do it, where to get it. Sad when i know more then the people that are paid to fix this stuff.

S.C. call Orlando nautiques (yes moomba dealer) and tell them about this since they don't seem to care to look into me telling them over and over there's an update.

Thanks