Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Thread: 2022 Software

I can confirm it works on the 2019 Mojo with a 7" screen. Once I updated I ran into a few areas to optimize it though:

1) Paddlewheel Fault - Adjusted the settings to 250ms vs standard 50ms as I don't have GPS currently.
    a. This appears to have fixed this issue for me now that I have adjusted it.
    2) Leak Detection - I had to disable this one at a setting of 99(no 100), as I have old flow sensor vs. tube.
    3) Autofill - This one I noticed immediately when I upgraded and couldn't understand why i could hear my pumps intermittently running Matt's explanation then gave me an "ahah" moment. I adjusted the settings as the slosh affect was not allowing me to list the boat at ~85% for goofy waves....it kept filling it back up!

The adjustments at -10 and +10 based on ballast capacity appears to work well for my goofy wave too! (I think that was a 2021 setting though). Been super happy with how it has caused a positive impact on my goofy wave though!
    2022 SA450
    2019 Mojo
    2017 Mondo - SOLD

First of thanks to Matt Brown for all of the explanations.

Yesterday i installed the software on my 2021 mojo with Flow 3 and 7 inch screen. The install portion of the process when we’ll but I’m having an issues with the ballast. The rear bags never register the overflow. Even though they are completely full the red dot next to fill level never comes up. The front does but not the back. I guess there must be something wrong with the leak detection or auto fill setting. I read through this post front to back and I would like to make adjustments to auto fill but I have no idea how to get in to the development pages to adjust these settings.
    My dealer has not idea how to get into that either. I though that it would be under dealer setting but the the only thing I get there is the selection for the boat model.

Can you tell me how to access these settings.?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So I have to say these new screens and options in the 2022 software are awesome, but unfortunately my July 2021 build mojo continues to have an issue with the software not triggering overflow condition after registering a signal from rear overflow sensors.
    Sensor value changes from 224 when tube is empty to 240 when the overflow tube is full, but only center triggers overflow causing the pump to stop.

Anyone else experiencing the same issue?

Btw,
    I was running on two batteries with 14 V. Water was spilling over through overflow tubes, boat was running, ballast was reset,

Any updates available for the Supra Vision system.? I'm just hoping for a fix for the Gopro connectivity issue.
    2020 Supra SL 400
    2015 Moomba Mojo(Sold)
    2018 Yamaha Waverunner(Just to fool around)
    2018 F150 Lariat
    sport edition, 3.5lt ecoboost

Finally updated our software this weekend. Took all of 5 minutes, my usb port was super easy to find so that was a major plus. We took just a short trip out to test the new set up, so only 4 of us 2 being kids. With my son surfing autowake took care of everything but with me surfing it couldn't adjust the weight distribution to shape the wake vs my manual adjustments. Just need to add more people or more lead and it will be golden. The Autofill feature was working and checking the bags ensuring they were full. A big thanks to SC and Matt for letting us update the software!
    2021 Makai

I have a 2019 with the 7" screen and right now kind of scared to upgrade. Just curious if this software will be looking for things i don't have on my boat like leak detection and will end up screwing up what i already have.

Quote Originally Posted by RUGER761 View Post
    Finally updated our software this weekend. Took all of 5 minutes, my usb port was super easy to find so that was a major plus. We took just a short trip out to test the new set up, so only 4 of us 2 being kids. With my son surfing autowake took care of everything but with me surfing it couldn't adjust the weight distribution to shape the wake vs my manual adjustments. Just need to add more people or more lead and it will be golden. The Autofill feature was working and checking the bags ensuring they were full. A big thanks to SC and Matt for letting us update the software!
    Glad to hear all went well with you. I will probably be doing mine before long. Just haven't had the time, but shoot, 5 minutes is awesome!!!

Sent from my SM-G781V using Tapatalk
    2021 Moomba Makai
    Black Cherry Metal Flake & Fire Red
    Nibral OJ 15.5x15 Altitude/Wake prop w/1.76 trans v-drive
    Wet Sounds bow speakers & 10's on the Tower & ported sub

Quote Originally Posted by HFarr View Post
    Glad to hear all went well with you. I will probably be doing mine before long. Just haven't had the time, but shoot, 5 minutes is awesome!!!

Sent from my SM-G781V using Tapatalk
    Now I just need my normal crowd and a rider that will give me some time to make some adjustments. Might just have to throw them a beverage to chill while I make a few tweaks.
    2021 Makai

Quote Originally Posted by Jason1975 View Post
    I have a 2019 with the 7" screen and right now kind of scared to upgrade. Just curious if this software will be looking for things i don't have on my boat like leak detection and will end up screwing up what i already have.
    What boat are you running? I wouldn't be scared as it seems like there are workarounds for the situation you mentioned above and others. Here is what Matt said in your situation:

"The last issue you might have is if you are loading 2022 software on a boat that does not have tube style sensors in the rear. Some of the older models only had flow sensors. In that case, you would obviously not see water in the sensor because the sensor is not present. In that case, you would need to get your dealers help to access the development page and you would want to adjust your threshold to 100. If you did that, it should basically turn this logic off and you should not have the popup anymore."
    2019 Makai
    Raptor 450 w/ 1.76 Trans
    WakeMakers 1350s in the rear & 1K in Lead

Quote Originally Posted by RUGER761 View Post
    [mention]RUGER761 [/mention] I’m glad that all went well for you but I have to ask. Is the overflow getting activated for the rear bags?
    The reason why I’m asking is because with my g6, 2 pump system per bag it would not shut off when it hit the overflow switch but it would continue to run until the timer turn the pumps off. This made my bags blow up like balloons.

What year and model is your boat? Do you have a single or double pump set up?