Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 210111213 LastLast

Thread: 2022 Software

Quote Originally Posted by Bigs28 View Post
    Called my dealer several weeks ago about doing this. Said they could do it np. Dropped it off over 2 weeks ago. They called me and said i already had the most up to date software. I sent them pictures from mona's website of the 22 updated screens starting that no i don't because i don't have these screens.

They have no clue about the 22 update, how to do it, where to get it. Sad when i know more then the people that are paid to fix this stuff.

S.C. call Orlando nautiques (yes moomba dealer) and tell them about this since they don't seem to care to look into me telling them over and over there's an update.

Thanks
    That is sad, but understandable. Is your dealer calling SC to figure it out for you?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    2021 Supra SA 400
    2018 Supra SA 400 (SOLD)
    Michigan

Quote Originally Posted by larry_arizona View Post
    That is sad, but understandable. Is your dealer calling SC to figure it out for you?

Ive told them to multiple times. The guy on the phone just says the tech said i already have the most up to date. Ive sent them pictures of the screens, links to this thread, links to moombas website, and they just keep saying the same thing.

This is why people try it themselves.

Ive told them to multiple times. The guy on the phone just says the tech said i already have the most up to date. Ive sent them pictures of the screens, links to this thread, links to moombas website, and they just keep saying the same thing.

Ahhhh, the “know it all” dealer tech. HA!!

2021 Supra SA 400
    2018 Supra SA 400 (SOLD)
    Michigan

Sounds to me like they don't really care. I bet if it was their bread and butter Nautique or Regal they would take the effort to make a phone call to the factory.

Sent from my SM-G781V using Tapatalk
    2021 Moomba Makai
    Black Cherry Metal Flake & Fire Red
    Nibral OJ 15.5x15 Altitude/Wake prop w/1.76 trans v-drive
    Wet Sounds bow speakers & 10's on the Tower & ported sub

Quote Originally Posted by HFarr View Post
    Sounds to me like they don't really care. I bet if it was their bread and butter Nautique or Regal they would take the effort to make a phone call to the factory.

Sent from my SM-G781V using Tapatalk
    Go into the settings and see which version you currently have installed. On my boat it shows the filename which includes the date and other info but my boat is a different screen/software version.
    http://www.instgram.com/jlyons30
    2002 Moomba Mobius LSV - Sold
    2006 Moomba Mobius LSV - Sold
    2017 Moomba Craz - Enzos, Lead

Doing it yourself is not hard. That being said tell them to turn on one of their 2022 Moombas and compare that screen to yours lol
    2019 Makai
    Raptor 450 w/ 1.76 Trans
    WakeMakers 1350s in the rear & 1K in Lead

Default 2022 Software

The 2022 software is legit.

Install is a piece of cake (once you find the cable)….

Just DIY once you get it back from them.
    2021 Mojo
    2018 MAX - sold - 250 hours, absolute awesome boat.

Without naming names, one of the members here sent me the update with instructions on installing it. I forwarded that to my dealer and they installed it for me. Picked it up today and it's there. Only had about 20 minutes to play with it at home and it froze up once. Had to turn the boat off and back on. Hope this isn't a thing . Screens looked really good. I will play with them all weekend. I wish SC would come out with a video on the updated screens.

Thanks for everyone's help

Without naming names, one of the members here sent me the update with instructions on installing it. I forwarded that to my dealer and they installed it for me. Picked it up today and it's there. Only had about 20 minutes to play with it at home and it froze up once. Had to turn the boat off and back on. Hope this isn't a thing . Screens looked really good. I will play with them all weekend. I wish SC would come out with a video on the updated screens.

Would love to have seen your dealer techs reaction….lol

2021 Supra SA 400
    2018 Supra SA 400 (SOLD)
    Michigan

I wish SC would come out with a video on the updated screens.

I bet someone will in the future, there is some cool stuff.

Sounds like SC is busy getting the online boat builder updated and working vs producing how-to videos.

That process was messy compared to previous years. Not sure it’s a big complaint point since the demand on boats is so high.

2018 Supra SL400