Hey guys! Glad to hear that this info helps. As an fyi, we are also doing an education campaign with our dealers as we speak on this software. In their defense, the technology that we are developing on this software is light years ahead of what most of the people in the industry are doing. Most of our competitors do NOT have many sensors or software that are this complicated. Most do not allow you to reprogram older boats with new software. And most competitors do NOT allow you to adjust anything in your software. Maybe we are doing it wrong and maybe it is too complicated, but we don't really follow the norm of most of our competitors. At Moomba we have always really only focused on us and I don't see that changing.

As to the complexity of the software, I live and breathe this stuff, but for many dealers, this is just one of many thousands of things they have to keep up with and keep in mind that most dealers also carry multiple brands and type of boats. Unless the dealers really have dedicated sales men or technical experts on OUR brand, this information is pretty overwhelming and that is why some of you are getting the blank stares when you ask them about it. The truth is many people even in our own company also do not understand this stuff so that is why we are trying to help get everyone on the same page. It might take a while, but I ask that you be patient with our dealers and we will all get there eventually. Some maybe a little faster than others.

Also keep in mind that the truth is the majority of people that follow this forum are really more like the "1 percenters" that really want to know EVERYTHING there is about their boat. That is why the majority of you follow this forum, ask questions and help each other. I would go out on a limp and say that a high percentage of the people that post on here are engineers or technically minded people that love getting into the "weeds" when it comes to details and love knowing how this stuff works. That is also why I am trying to educate you guys as early as possible. I have told many of you this before in private messages, but I look at you guys like our brand ambassadors on this forum and in the market. If 10 of you guys or girls really understand this about as good as I do, then we now have 11 people (10 + me for those not following, hehehe) that understand it and that helps everyone understand it better. Again, the truth is several of you really do know more about some of the technical sides of your boats better than some of our dealers. But again, maybe you can help them learn as well. Not sure if that makes sense, but I see this like the old "pyramid schemes" but instead of selling stuff, we are educating everyone. I teach several of you. You teach several more. And eventually everyone understands it.

I guess to sum this one up it goes like this. I know some of you might be frustrated with some of the confusion from dealers or us. Can we load software, can we not? How come my dealer doesn't understand more about it? How come I am getting conflicting info. My request is please be patient. There is a lot of new info that has just recently been introduced. The world these days is stupid crazy. Our dealers are really struggling to get parts, take care of customers and deliver the boats that people have been waiting for all summer. I think the whole world needs a little break and more patience. But we will get through this. In the meantime, try and enjoy your family time on your boat. I will try to help with the software explanations. And it will get better. Or at least we all hope it does.... I should be posting the leak detection info shortly...