Default 2022 Kaiyen Vs Craz

Currently own a 2008 Outback V. We mostly surf, recreational ski etc. I think I’m narrowed down between the Kaiyen and Craz. I don’t really want to go any heavier then those two boats due to tow vehicle, boat lift storage limitations etc. any feed back would be appreciated. We demoed a Malibu VTX great wave, nice boat but significantly more expensive then the Moomba. Unfortunately you can’t find any new boats to demo in North America 😂. Thanks all!

If it were my money, it would be Kaiyen all the way. Since you surf, it weights 300 more pounds
    dry and has 700 more ballast = 1000, and math says more push from the wave.
    Walk through is the best feature in my opinion, and it rides on the new generation hull. Craz is due for a redo.
    Ski wake should be OK on both, and Kayen will shine when wakebording.
    There's also the $$ factor. If you get a better deal on a Craz, it's worth taking a look.
    2022 MB F22 Alpha
    2021 Mondo (sold)
    2020 Grand Island Fish
    2017 Sea-Doo Spark

we have a 21 Craz and it's great. We were between the 2 boats as well when looking last year. We still love to ski and do it every time we get some good water. Our dealer said that for skiing the Craz is the better boat. It does have the ski pylon and the Kaiyen doesn't if that makes any difference. It has a great wave for surfing but i can't speak on how big the difference is between the 2. The Kaiyen has the updated look which is nice and the extra ballast.
    Scott
    2021 Craz
    2007 Mobius LSV
    1997 Sea Ray 190