Default 2016 Raptor 6.2 error codes

Is there a way to tell if this is port or starboard O2 sensor?
    Is there another sensor not working in addition to error code 3217 or are both these from same failed sensor because I can’t find info on Spn 3222

Is this correct part? Indmar Exhaust Manifold 4 Wire o2 Sensor for Catalyst Manifolds SKU 596100

“Indmar four wire 02 exhaust sensor used on ETXCAT catalyst exhaust manifolds in both the Pre-Catalyst and post-catalyst locations. On the Ford Raptor 6.2L engines it used as the post catalyst sensor only.

Product Specs:

4-wire Sensor
    Installed on ETXCAT Exhaust Manifolds
    GM Engines - the same type of sensor is used on pre and post catalyst locations (each manifold has two of these O2 Sensors)
    On Ford 6.2L Raptor engines, this sensor is used as a Post-Catalyst sensor only. (5-wire sensor used on pre-catalyst)”

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Website down?

Is that a code reader?

3217 is the pre cat sensor, this is locted on the exhuast manifold, 3222 is probably just more info.
    https://www.bakesonline.com/indmar-o...rd-raptor.html

Not sure which side, I usually clear or reset the power and disconnect one at a time and start it until I get the right sensor.
    http://www.instgram.com/jlyons30
    2002 Moomba Mobius LSV - Sold
    2006 Moomba Mobius LSV - Sold
    2017 Moomba Craz - Enzos, Lead

Also, you may want to check the wiring first, the ballast bags can push in the engine divider walls and crush the sensor, might save you some $$$.

I believe this to be Starboard side.

3217 pre-cat
    4238 post-cat

Port side
    3215 pre-cat
    4236 post-cat

But Parrot is right....check the cables first. The oversized bags will push on the walls and break the cables, 99% of all O2 issues.
    2015 Moomba Mojo Surf Edition
    4,000lbs
    Manual Flow

My problem solved. For anyone who finds this post in future with same error codes. It ended up being the O2 sensor pre-catalytic converter (the recessed one on the exhaust manifold) Port side.
    I got part from eBay around $35

“You are bidding on one new wide band 5 wire/6 pin oxygen O2 sensor for the Ford Raptor 6.2L marine engine, part number 0258017594. This sensor is about 18" long from tip of sensor to end of connector. This is the same as Inboardonline.com part number 597094.”

Quote Originally Posted by Thenext44 View Post
    My problem solved. For anyone who finds this post in future with same error codes. It ended up being the O2 sensor pre-catalytic converter (the recessed one on the exhaust manifold) Port side.
    I got part from eBay around $35

“You are bidding on one new wide band 5 wire/6 pin oxygen O2 sensor for the Ford Raptor 6.2L marine engine, part number 0258017594. This sensor is about 18" long from tip of sensor to end of connector. This is the same as Inboardonline.com part number 597094.”

Just an FYI I bought thos ebay o2 sensors and ended havibg to replace them pretty quickly.