Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by Holdmybeer View Post
    I did a gel repair early this season on the platform. Not too intimidating, but I might be willing to pay a pro to do it since my hull is fire red and faded. They should be better at color match and blending.
    This is certainly winter type work as everyone is currently overbooked.

I'll take a look at your write up. I like the DIY stuff but sometime it is nice to connect power and ground and everything else is plug and play. I have full access to my families machine shop so building tabs would be simple also, but again what is my time worth.

Thanks for the info. And it seems like GSA is not a bad product just expensive for what it is.
    Yes it's a great product and works extremely well they are just priced with a very hefty profit margin (borderline ridiculous IMO) because well you know, boats.
    2020 Supra SA

Quote Originally Posted by SONIC View Post
    Yes it's a great product and works extremely well they are just priced with a very hefty profit margin (borderline ridiculous IMO) because well you know, boats.
    Sent you a PM about your write up on WakeLife.

Looks like you guys spent a lot of time figuring things out. This looks to save me a little.....LOL. Maybe I will take you up on this, but I will probably need help if I go this route.
    2015 Moomba Mojo Surf Edition
    4,000lbs
    Manual Flow

Quote Originally Posted by Holdmybeer View Post
    Sent you a PM about your write up on WakeLife.

Looks like you guys spent a lot of time figuring things out. This looks to save me a little.....LOL. Maybe I will take you up on this, but I will probably need help if I go this route.
    I probably spent the better part of a year working on it from writing the code to figuring out which components work etc, several others contributed as well and now it's a pretty well supported open source solution to surf tabs used by lots of folks all over the world.
    2020 Supra SA