Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Vision control issues 21 SL

Looked on this forum and Supra forum and didn't find anything this specific.

1st issue:
    When surfing and using Autowake it works flawlessly. After surfing, I turn AW off and then try to turn the cruise off as well. Cruise will not turn off. The only way I can get cruise off is to shutdown completely. Any suggestions?

2nd issue:
    After shutting down the display screen center will sometimes go blue. In this case, I have turned battery off and back on and it corrects itself.

These are minor issues, but a little annoying. Any help is appreciated.

Thanks!

21 Supra SL
    19 Moomba Max

To turn the cruise off the boat has to be in neutral I believe. This one pissed me off all last season and is still annoying but you have to drop to neutral to deactivate the cruise. You can just slam to neutral hit the button then power back up and it works fine. Just poor programming IMO

The blue screen mine started last outing as well, not sure what's up there but I think it's a bad power cable or a bad screen
    2020 Supra SA

Thanks! I will try neutral tomorrow.

I am calling the dealer tomorrow about the blue screen. Will see what they say. Let you all know...

21 Supra SL
    19 Moomba Max

So now, even with AW off the surf tabs are deploying at speed. Got the cruise off once, hit aboit 20mph and the regular side surf tab deployed. Put it in neutral made sure everything was off, AW, surf, cruise. Got under way and hit 11.2mph, last used cruise setting and surf tab deployed again. So weird! Calling dealer now.

Blue screen shot attached for reference.

21 Supra SL
    19 Moomba Max

Pure speculation, but curious if we will see more “electronic” failures due to the semiconductor shortages. Perhaps using lesser quality semi conductors?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    2021 Supra SA 400
    2018 Supra SA 400 (SOLD)
    Michigan

Called the dealer. Tech's have not seen these issues before. Booked it in next week so they can run diagnostics...luckily I am not at the lake that week! Boat season is short in Canada.

21 Supra SL
    19 Moomba Max

Let me know what they find out, I'd rather not drag mine to the dealer if I can avoid it!
    2020 Supra SA

For sure. Will post updates as things get sorted.

21 Supra SL
    19 Moomba Max

Any update? I have similar issues

Not yet. It is at the dealer. Hopefully, news tomorrow.

21 Supra SL
    19 Moomba Max