Thread: Lake Murray, SC

Default Lake Murray, SC

Just moved to Lexington, SC. We sold our boat last year and won’t have one until next season (fingers crossed). Looking for a pull for a wakeboard set, if any Wakeboarder’s out there. Consider myself advanced beginner w2w, 180’s, attempting to learn 3’s and inverts. Will bring drinks, gas money, help with clean up if needed. Will follow all your rules, consider myself pretty respectful person. Also, I am vaccinated if that is a concern. Thanks!!

If you make it to the Raleigh/Durham NC area ever you’ve got a spot on our boat!

Hopefully you find someone in SC!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Eder10986, thanks for the reply. Maybe I’ll shoot up that way sometime. And, if you want to check out Lake Murray, hopefully I’ll have a boat next summer. Do you guys wakeboard? What boat are you using?

Quote Originally Posted by mgswake View Post
    Eder10986, thanks for the reply. Maybe I’ll shoot up that way sometime. And, if you want to check out Lake Murray, hopefully I’ll have a boat next summer. Do you guys wakeboard? What boat are you using?
    I do both. My main love is wakeboarding but surfing has taken over since many prior injuries and fear of killing myself

We have a 17 SA 400

Definitely will when I get the chance!

What boat are y’all looking at?

I sent you a PM.

And I laughed really hard because I was discussing a wakeboard with you back in January. I didn't even put two and two together that you were the same forum member until I just looked at my inbox. Haha. I still have the wakeboard if you are still interested.

Quote Originally Posted by mgswake View Post
    I sent you a PM.

And I laughed really hard because I was discussing a wakeboard with you back in January. I didn't even put two and two together that you were the same forum member until I just looked at my inbox. Haha. I still have the wakeboard if you are still interested.
    I didn’t either! Ha yeah sure let me know next time you’re by the 95 and we can plan on it!

I did get your message. I’m out of town for work so I’ll get to it in the next day or so